behind-the-scenes (Onho: Minjung x ???)

drabbles

Pairing: Minjung x ??? If I told you from the start, it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun. Let me know if you figure it out before the reveal 😏.
Summary: Flirty banter, AU, PG-13


 

“Okay, so we’ll just start with some questions. People love behind-the-scenes these days.”

“Sure, go ahead.” The camera zooms in on Minjung’s face. Her face is bare.

“Why don’t we start by having you state your name and age for the camera.”

Minjung nods. “Sure. I’m Minjung and I’m 24.”

“And how long have you been in the business, Minjung?”

“Only six months.”

“A newbie, then?”

“Certified fresh.” [1] She winks, looking into the camera lens with a laugh, pulling her shirt away from her body before smoothing it flat with her hands, her hands swiping across her ribs.

“You have great .”

“Thanks.” She smiles wide. “The best part is that my s are really prominent and stick out pretty intensely when they get hard.”

“I’ve noticed.”

Minjung laughs, flicking her fingers over and over her s, making them more visible beneath her shirt.

The camera shifts lower to focus on her hardened s.

Minjung tilts her head to the side, ducking into the shot, “And I’ve learned the secret to not getting marks on my skin from wearing a bra.” She leans in with a conspiratorial whisper. “I just don’t put one on in the morning.” She cups her hand around for the theatrics, she and the camera person are the only two people in the dressing room.

“That’s lovely. Will you show us?” The camera zooms back out.

“Well, since you asked so nicely.” Minjung says with a giggle, reaching down to grab the edge of her shirt with her arms, before she lifts it above her head. She tilts her chin upwards as she does and the light from the reflector catches her face just right.

The camera picks up a sharp intake of air from the other side of the camera. “Wow, you’re really beautiful.”

Minjung smiles teasingly. “I bet you say that to all the girls.”

“No. I never say what I don’t mean.”

Minjung goes silent, a glimmer of uncharacteristic uncertainty peeking through her manicured exterior. The next second, she blinks and that look is gone.

She smiles even broader, “Th—” replying to the camera person directly before she sees the index finger gesturing gently towards the camera lens. “—Thank you!” She says, returning her gaze into the lens.

“Do you know much about your scene partner for today?”

“Well, she’s a vet, AVN awards top female performer multiple years in a row and pretty much a household name. I’ve been a big fan of hers for a long time.” [2]

“Oh, have you?”

“Yes, of course! I really admire her work. She’s so ing y and I’ve heard is a dream, along with the pretty much the rest of her.”

“Hmm… sounds like today should be a treat then.” The camera person says playfully.

A loud knock is heard on the door frame of the open door. “Minjung, they’re ready for you in make-up. And Boss, you’re needed on set. Gwi has a question about the set-up.”

Behind the camera, there is a nod of acknowledgment towards the Production Assistant and the camera gets turned off. “I think we’re at a stopping point anyway.”

Minjung stands up, reaching for her robe hanging off a nearby chair. “Did you get enough footage? How did I do, Unnie?” Minjung tugs the robe over her shoulders, but leaves it open as she fluffs her hair in the mirror, examining her reflection.

Eunsook meets Minjung’s eyes in the mirror. “You did well, Minjung. You’re going to go really far in this business.” 

Eunsook then turns, so she can give directions to the Production Assistant on what needs to brought back to set before she leaves.

Minjung stands near the door, her long fingers tying the robe sash with a graceful twirl of her fingers as she waits for Eunsook.

Eunsook catches up to Minjung with long leisured steps, coming up right beside her. Her hand settles on Minjung’s waist and begins to move upward to cup the underside of Minjung’s right with her hand. With a lean, she whispers into Minjung’s ear. “What a beautiful blush you have there, Minjung. I can’t wait to make you blush all over.”


[1] I debate whether I should clarify that I, the writer, wrote this is as a Rotten Tomatoes reference which is a movie rating site in the US and not a reference to meat or something, but at the same time, don’t judge workers! geez!

[2] The AVN Awards are “the Oscars of ” for the American Adult Film industry. They happen annually in Las Vegas, trophies are given for top performer, best scene, director, etc.