him (Onkey)

drabbles

Pairing: Onkey (Jinki x Kibum)
Summary: Established relationship AU. I did write this with my Onkey Coworker AU WIP, but it doesn’t have to be. ~700 words.
Warnings: homophobia, harassment
A/N: Happy Pride, everyone! To a better and more tolerant world where all people are free to live their truth without fear of persecution or discrimination. And because Onkey giving me all the feels lately, a bonus random bit at the end (it’s not graphic, but it’s not nothing either, so rated R).


 

“Hey! Are you two together or something?”

Jinki can feel his jaw clench.

But, before he’s had a chance to think about how to handle the situation, he hears Kibum reply, “Do we not look together?”

“Kibum, let’s just—”

“No, Jinki. We aren’t the ones being incredibly rude.”

“We are just two people having lunch, Sir.” Jinki offers softly. Maybe it’ll be enough and the man will leave them alone.

“So, you are together.”

“We are.” Kibum answers.

One of the man’s friends tries to pull him back in deference to the attention they’re were now getting from other customers in the restaurant, but the man shakes him off, coming closer. “No, I want to know. How does it even work? Two men in bed?” He says condescendingly.

Jinki feels his face growing hotter at the man’s crass choice of words.

“If you really want to know. I will tell you.“ Kibum says, beckoning the man to come closer.

“Kibum, no. What are you doing?” Jinki whispers urgently. Kibum waves Jinki off and the man takes step closer to him. Complete illogically, Kibum cups his hand to whisper into the man’s ear and the man lets him.

Jinki looks at them with bated breath. After several long seconds it seems, Kibum leans back against his chair with a smile.

Jinki has no idea what Kibum has told the man that’s has made him so flushed, his cheeks all red, but if Jinki took past experience into account, it could be literally anything.

“Would you like to hear more?” Kibum says louder now, so everyone near them can hear, while cocking his eyebrow tauntingly at the man.

The man’s voice is completely hoarse when he finally opens his mouth to speak, “N-no. I-I wish you two nothing but happiness. I won’t bother you again. If you’ll excuse us, we’ll leave now”

The guy leaves and moves to another table with the rest of his companions.

“What did you tell him, Kibum?!” Jinki asks.

Kibum leans forward, placing his hand on top of Jinki’s with a squeeze and shrugs his shoulders, “The truth.”

Jinki turns his head and sees that the man is still looking over at them. Kibum winks back at the man.

“Oh geez… they’re going to ask us to leave, aren’t they?”

Kibum laughs and shakes his head, drawing Jinki’s attention back with a tight squeeze of his hand, so they can finish the rest of their meal in peace.


“Every night, when it’s late and we’re lying in bed…” Kibum whispers into the man’s ear, his voice flirting between scintillating and warm. “I look deep into his eyes and I tell him that there is absolutely no one else I would rather be with. That it’s him and only him.”


 

 

Jinki kisses Kibum’s collarbone as Kibum straddles his waist. “Oh, god, Jinki. Just… just give me a second.” Kibum says breathlessly as he tries to push away from the firm hold of Jinki’s arms on him, but his arms feel kind of like jello as does the rest of his body.

Jinki just smirks, not releasing his hold on Kibum, kissing his way to the other collarbone slowly. “I... will... take... it... into... consideration…” Jinki stops midway and leans his head against Kibum’s chest “What? Okay, I’ll let him know.” As Jinki leans back, he tells Kibum “Your request has been denied.” Jinki moves back up Kibum’s neck, kissing him behind his ear. “It’s been so long, Kibum. Don’t you miss me?” Jinki whispers as he traces the underside of Kibum’s jawline with his nose, trailing slow kisses along Kibum’s neck. Kibum tilts his head further back as Jinki continues to nudge him with his face, soft murmurs escaping his lips. “Because I’ve certainly missed you.” Jinki says as he finally makes it to the other side of Kibum’s neck to nuzzle Kibum’s ear.

Kibum’s hand comes up to grip Jinki’s shoulder, his fingers digging into his skin.

“Shut up, you stupid old man and kiss me.” Kibum says hoarsely before Jinki does just that.