Shark Week (het!Onkey)

drabbles

Pairing: Onkey (Kibum x Eunsook)
Rating: PG-13 (~1000 words)
Warnings: periods. things related to periods. y times while on period. okay, that should cover everything. do not read if this topic bothers you.

 


 

“Uhhh… I feel like death.”

“Awww, do you want me to rub your stomach?”

“Do I want you to rub my stomach?” Eunsook repeats incredulously back to Kibum. “what. the. . Kibum. That straight up sounds like the plot of a horror movie.”

Kibum stammers, blinking his eyes rapidly. Eunsook continues before he can speak. “It literally feels like my uterus is trying to escape my body, so no thank you. I don’t want you to ‘rub’ my stomach.” Eunsook gets more animated and her use of air quotes is getting pretty aggressive. It would be easy to imagine that each one of her gestures is really a punch to his face.

“Other… girls like it.” Kibum says carefully.

“Hmmm, that was your mistake right there. I’m not other girls, I’m me. So if you want to hang with me, you bring me chocolate and you sit quietly next to me while we watch ‘Doctor Who.’ If I have a headache, you bring me ice cream. You know what… Shut up, Kibum!”

“I-I didn’t say anything!”

“No, but you were thinking it.” Eunsook accuses, eyes squinting.

Kibum looks at her, his eyes wide. He starts to say something, but Eunsook’s eyes tells him that would be rather unwise.

Who is this demon and where is his girlfriend?

He decides to lay quietly on her bed next to her as they watch re-runs of Doctor Who (Tennant is her favorite Doctor), allowing her to flop around and get comfy, one minute laying on his shoulder, another minute trying to get as far away from him as possible.

They fall asleep after the fourth or fifth episode, waking up a couple hours later when the sky is already dark.


“Kibum, are you awake?” Eunsook whispers in the darkness.

“Yea.” Kibum replies groggily, trying to make out her form next to him.

“I’m so hot.”

“Take off the covers then.” Kibum says.

“No.” She shakes her head on the pillow they’re sharing. “T-the… other kind of hot.”

Silence.

“Wait… what?”

“I think it’s the hormones or something, but I always get crazy during my period.”

“But… we can’t do anything, right? Or can w— errrr, do you want to?” Kibum is rather tongue-tied. He’s never encountered this situation before and definitely never with Eunsook. Sure, they would go on dates and dinner, but whatever fooling around they did when Eunsook was on her period was usually waist up or Eunsook would give him a . Their relationship was just reaching this new point now and he nearly botched it earlier this afternoon. “What do you mean?”

“Like…” Eunsook starts slowly, before hurriedly finishing. “I’m so freaking and every time I shift, I feel like I’m going to go crazy. I’m seriously dying here.”

Kibum his dry lips, his mind racing. “So, how would this work?”

“Uhh, I’ve never…” Eunsook mumbles, looking everywhere and anywhere, but Kibum’s eyes. “—B-but I asked around and other girls said to lay out a towel, but Minjung has a heavier flow like me, so I asked her what she and Onew do and she said shower or bathtub, but the bathtub sounds like horrifying kinda like what I imagine a shark attack looks like and not y in the slightest.” Eunsook goes off on a tangent, continuing to speak without taking a breath. “But then Minjung said not to worry, she has a trick for that too… uhhh, long story short, she gave me a bath bomb from Lush. It’s smells really nice and makes the water swirl with all these pretty colors and—”

Realization dawns on Kibum and he interrupts her. “You knew this was something that you wanted to talk to me about earlier?”

“Yea. I’m sorry, I was so grumpy earlier… I just don’t like to be compared to other girls.” Eunsook apologizes.

“No, I’m sorry. You were right. You’re not like any other girl I’ve ever met.” Kibum says.

“Damn, skippy.” Eunsook retorts and she and Kibum both laugh.

Kibum leans forward to give her a small kiss. As he pulls away, Eunsook’s tongue pops out to moisten her lips. Kibum leans forward again, brushing her hair from her face, his breath hot on her face.

“Show me what you would do if I wasn’t here.” Kibum shifts next to her. “Oh, let’s turn on the light.” He gets up and reaches for the switch to the reading light on her nightstand.

“Kibum!” She says indignantly.

“Sookie!” He returns, matching her pitch exactly while looking at her. Her cheeks go red. He lies back down on the bed next to her, his hand just grazing her side.

“Show me. I want to see.” He repeats in a whisper.

Eunsook nods, breath catching in . She starts to blush uncontrollably as her hand moves lower and lower down her body.

A couple of minutes go by and Eunsook leans back, her eyes shiny and face flushed.

“God, that’s so hot… and fast.” Kibum whispers. Eunsook nods. Kibum reaches over and his hand curves wide around her ribcage as he leans in to kiss her again.


(Am I really going to write the bit? Idk, maybe in the future, but here’s what I have so far.)

Kibum knocks on the bathroom door and the door swings open gently. “Sook?”

He finds Eunsook already in the tub. The water around her a riot of bright colors. She waves her hands through the bubbles floating on the surface. “Hi” She says softly as Kibum stands in front of the tub.

Kibum doesn’t want to tell her but Eunsook, wet and surrounded by a mound of bubbles, seems like something out of a fever dream. He groans, bracing his arms on the edges of the tub as he leans down to kiss her, water splashing over the edge of the tub, getting on his shirt and bubbles sticking to his arms. Her hands move out of the bubbles to wrap around his neck to hold him close.

She breaks away. “Wait. Clothes. Your clothes are getting all wet.”

Kibum looks at her in a daze. “Clothes.” He repeats. Yes, clothes are bad, he thinks.

Eunsook laughs. “Take off your clothes.” She explains more patiently.