Back

Worth fighting for

 

Donghae’s Pov

I shuffled to my group, Sunny and Sungmin were having a typical aeygo battle and Siwon and Tiffany were flirting with each other again. Just ask each other out already… Then, I moved my vision to Yoona. Even though she looked depressed, I ignored her presence. I couldn’t face her.

“Guys,” I called out. They fixed their gazes towards me. They all responded positively besides Yoona.

“Welcome back sicko!” Siwon patted my back.

“Glad you’re still alive~~~” Sunny said. I finally noticed that Sooyoung wasn’t with us. Where could she be…

“LEE DONGHAE!” I loud voiced called. I turned around only to see Jessica next to Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung… and Sica…” I whispered. Jessica stood next to me and sneakily pulled at my jacket, indicating that she wanted to talk somewhere else. I smiled towards the others and began to walk away with Jessica to the lockers.

“Did you get kicked out from your house?” She asked coldly.

“Uh… You can say that. By the way how did…”

“Taeyang told me.” She intercepted my question before I could finish it. Taeyang had to skip school cause he needed to see his boss about something important. I wonder what his occupation was…

“Sica…” I said. She looked at me with wondering eyes.

“What?” She replied bluntly.

“About that day… Do you still remember?” Silence... Suddenly, she pushed me against the lockers and ran her lips against my ear.

“Because you illegally to my pathway, I have no choice but to ask you…” She pulled back and blushed. Jessica is blushing? O…M…G!!! It was so adorable I wanted to pinch her cheeks. But instead, I pulled her back towards me and held her waist.

“Yes, Jessica. I’m listening diligently.” She looked up at me and bit her lips.

“Since you don’t have anywhere to go… Why don’t you stay at my house? It’s so lonely and boring because no one’s ever home…” She asked shakily. I never imagined seeing this side of Jessica before… It was cute. I loved it. I rested my forehead against hers.

“And what if I reject this offer?” I suggested. Suddenly, her face became dark again and pulled away.

“Fine, go away then.” I pulled her back into my arms and said,

“I’d be gladded to Sica ah~ I did promise to protect you and cherish you forever.” I chuckled. She smiled and I slowly leaned forward. However, she began to push my arms away from her waist and stepped back. I looked back at her in confusion and turned to the right. Yoona… She looked even more depressed than before and I saw I tear slide down her cheeks. I began to walk to her but Jessica began to walk away. Crap. What now?

I walked towards to Yoona and asked,

“You alright? You seem dull today.” She stared blankly at me.

“You and Jessica… Are you guys dating?” She asked out of nowhere. I hesitated. Were we? We had already kissed twice and are comfortable with skin ship. Honestly, I didn’t know how to describe our relationship. It was odd. I never thought of Jessica as a girlfriend… even though deep inside I wished she was… I opened my mouth but the words couldn’t come out as I planned. “I understand…” She spoke and walked away.

“Yoona!” I called after her. She turned around. “I’m not dating her. We’re… friends. Like me and you.”

She smiled and nodded.

 

Kibum’s Pov.

As I strolled along the corridors someone nudged my shoulder as they walked past me. I stop and sighed while lolling my head back. I turned around only to see a feminine figure cheekily smile at me. But soon, she began to walk away. I contemplated on whether to follow her or not, but my body just followed her. She walked through a door. I slowly opened it and her slender back flashed like an angel. I looked up towards her face and frowned in confusion. Her arms rested on the edge of the balcony. I stood next to her and she playfully turned towards me,

“I had no idea that you went to this school,” she mused. I had no idea who she was and why I had followed her. Had I met her before? I analysed her facial features carefully. Defined jawline, blushed cheeks, straight nose, angelic hair and eyes that any man would fall for.

“It took me a while to recognise you. You’re the guy who saved me a while ago right?” She asked. No wonder she was so familiar. That night when some insignificant s tried to her I came to save her. I didn’t utter a word. First of all, I had no idea who or where she’s from. I couldn’t trust her even with a pretty face.

“Just wanted to say thank you. If it hadn’t been you who saved me, I’d probably be in hell right now.” I stepped back and gave a slight bow and began to walk away. Until, a delicate hand grabbed my wrist. If I didn’t know who it was, I’d probably flip that person right now. I turned around and stared at her.

“You’re Kim Kibum from class right? It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Im Yoona.” I looked away and continued to walk away. Im Yoona… I’ll remember you.

 

I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly. She looked at me dazed and looked down. Before I could lift it up, she snatched it away from my hands.

“YESHOO! MEH SWEETS!~” She jumped in joy. It was embarrassing. But it made me feel happy inside. It reminded me of her.

“So what do you want next? I can get anything.” I said quietly. She stopped munching on her strawberry cupcake and replied with full,

“Some triple choc ice-cream, some parfaits, and all sorted candy and …. A giant lollipop!” Crumbs began to fall down. I took out a napkin and whipped .

“Make sure you don’t let Sica found out this.”

“Don’t worry. I actually want to become friends with her. She seems like a good person.”

“She is. She won’t hurt anyone close to her.”

I felt a hand rub my back. I pulled out a pocky and pointed it towards .

 

Donghae’s POV

I went around looking for Jessica. The school bell had rung and I needed to see her. Suddenly, I felt a smack against my back. I turned around and was ready to yell at that person. But I stopped when I realised that it was Jessica.

“Continue,” she ordered. I smiled and scratched my head. She began to walk off and I diligently followed. It was always like this. We would get close for one moment and the next, she would act so cold to me. I decided to ease the tension and said,

“Hey Sica, when you say that I can stay at your place, do you mean in one room?” She immediately turned her head and gave me the biggest death glare. I’m so dead now. I clenched her fist and a fist was heading straight towards my face. Out of all places, my beautiful face? I closed my eyes, prepared for what was about to happen.

 

Jessica’s POV

I starred at his scrunched up face. I couldn’t help but smile at how weird it looked. What kind of guy is this, willing to take a punch from a girl? I began to walk off and left him standing there. A couple seconds passed and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Suddenly, I was lifted into the air and was carried bridal style. I looked up to see Donghae with his nefarious smile. I snared. I flinched as I realised my heart was beating at an incredibly fast rate.   

-----

Heyo guys!~ This chappie was pretty rushed and short. It's also not edited >< Anyways hope you enjoyed a bit of Haesica!~ 

SUBSCRIBERS AND SILENT READERS ARE MUCH LOVED!! 

choki2lovejessi: Heyo! Sooyoung intention is not yet clarified in the story. There's actually gonna be a chappie dedicated to Sooyoung, Kibum and Yoona. It'll tell you a lot of answers ^^ Thanks for supporting!~

kyuhyunswifey: OMG! I was so upset with Sooyoung being in the accident D; But i hope she gets well xD Taeyang and Donghae are definately becoming friends! Unfortunately, Eunhyuk plays a side role in this >< Here's Yoona and the update!~ Thanks for supporting Chingu~ :)

AyraLovesKibum: Hope you enjoy this update too ^^ It's been a while since i've written anything >< Thanks for supporting!~

Jessrain: YAY! New commenter! Thanks for supporting and here's the update!~ ^o^