Bruise

Taming the Beast

 

“Ji! I’m gonna leave now. Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you?” Min jung asked.

“I’m fine. Go, you’re going to be late” Ji eun shooed Min jung out the house.

“Alright I’m leaving then” Min jung waved goodbye and drove off to the company.

 

 

“Morning!” Min jung walked into the Secretary’s room.

“Min jung noona!” Taemin cried “I heard you brought Junhyung back yesterday!”

“Yeah” Min jung nodded.

“Did he put up a fight?” Minho asked.

“He couldn’t” Min jung chuckled.

“What do you mean by he couldn’t?” Jonghyun asked suspiciously.

“Let’s just say I attacked his weak spot” Min jung smirked and walked over to Key

“So, what’s my schedule today?”

Jonghyun eyed Min jung suspiciously but decided to brush it off.

“Today is just a concert in the countryside. So after you finish with the concert, bring BEAST back to their dorm and let them rest.” Key said.

“Alright then. Let’s get to work!” Min jung pumped her fists.

“Oh Min jung-ah, remember how I told you about living closer to BEAST?” Jonghyun said.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that” Min jung said.

“Well, prepare to move into the room next to BEAST on Sunday” Jonghyun said.

“Sunday?” Min jung tilted her head.

“Is that alright for you?” Jonghyun asked.

“Sure. I’ll be going now then” Min jung waved and ran off.

 

 

At BEAST’s Dorm...

*Fan girls again* Min jung sighed and grabbed her bag.

One girl turned around “Omo! Girls! It’s manager unnie! Let her pass so we can see BEAST sooner!”

The girls began to make way for Min jung.

*So the reason why they let me through is because they want to see them earlier* Min jung shook her head and walked into the building.

 

Min jung stood in front of the door “Day 2. Kang Min Jung Hwaiting!” She pumped her fists and put in the pin to the dorm.

“Noona you’re here already?” Hyunseung stood up from the couch.

Min jung nodded “You’re up early”

“Yeah. What have you got in the bag noona?” Hyunseung asked.

“My weapons” Min jung smirked “So who is still sleeping?”

“Just Junhyung and Dongwoon” Hyunseung said.

“Thanks” Min jung headed into Dongwoon’s room.

*It’s pretty neat in here* Min jung looked around and saw a big Narsha poster in his room

*Must be a fan of her* She looked around and saw Dongwoon lying on the couch in a somewhat uncomfortable position. 

Minjung put her bag down, took out a jelly cup and opened it.

She placed the jelly on Dongwoon’s face.

“AHHH!!!” Dongwoon yelled and quickly sat up, pulling his blanket to his chest.

Min jung burst out laughing and Dongwoon looked at her.

“NOONA! That scared me!!” Dongwoon yelled.

“Well at least you’re awake now” Min jung laughed

“Get up, we’re leaving soon” Min jung said as she walked out the room and into the next, which was Junhyung’s room.

Min jung poked her head into the room to see Junhyung fast asleep. She slowly approached him and took out a massive water gun from her bag. 

Min jung began to pump the gun an aimed it at Junhyung’s face.

*SPLASH!!*

“YAHH!!!” Junhyung immediately sat up and glared at Min jung.

“You have a schedule now so wake up” Min jung proudly smiled and walked out with the water gun leaning on her shoulder.

“Aish! I can’t believe I was worrying about this girl yesterday” Junhyung sighed and went outside.

 

“Hyung!” Kikwang yelled.

“Did you umm… leak while you slept last night?” Kikwang pointed to his pants.

Junhyung looked down to see a big wet patch.

“Aish!! That girl and her stupid water gun!!” Junhyung yelled out.

“I thought you didn’t want to acknowledge her as a girl hyung” Kikwang said.

“Whatever” Junhyung walked off into the bathroom.

“Wow… Hyung actually got up” Dongwoon said in awe.

“Yeah…” Kikwang nodded along.

 

 

“Yah! Can’t you drive more smoothly?! I’m gonna get sick!” Junhyung yelled at Min jung.

“Don’t blame it on me! It’s the countryside. What do you expect? Smooth roads?!” Min jung yelled back.

“Would you guys stop fighting?!” Doojoon screamed.

Junhyung looked away and Min jung’s concentration went back onto the road.

Min jung and BEAST arrived at the concert location and there were many other fans and idols there.

Min jung looked around happily “I get to meet idols today?!”

Junhyung ‘coughed’ “We’re idols too you know?”

“Yeah yeah” Min jung waved her hand and Junhyung spotted something on her wrist *She still hasn’t applied medicine on the bruise yet?*

“Come on let’s go!” Min jung signalled BEAST to move.

As BEAST and Min jung were walking to the dressing room, a group of fan girls spotted BEAST and ran towards them.

“BEAST Oppa’s!! Saranghae!!” The stampede of girls came running and Min jung stood in front of BEAST to block the girls.

“I’m sorry, but you can’t take pictures now” Min jung widened her arms.

The girls glared at Min jung “But I want to see my Junhyung oppa!” One girl cried and the rest of the girls agreed along.

Just then, Min jung got pushed onto the floor by the fan girls.

“Noona!” Yoseob cried and the rest of BEAST ran over to Min jung.

“Gwenchana?” Junhyung helped Min jung up.

“I’m alright” Min jung brushed herself and stumbled a bit.

Junhyung shot a look at the fan girls and they all squealed, too busy to realise why he was angry.

Kikwang stepped in front and put on a dashing smile “Mianhaeyo B2UTY’s. BEAST oppa’s have to go get ready to perform now” Kikwang winked.

“Neh oppa~” the girls all giggled walked away.

“Let’s quickly go to the waiting room” Dongwoon said. BEAST nodded and Doojoon helped Min jung to walk to the waiting room.

 

 

“Noona gwenchana?” Yoseob asked worriedly.

“Yeah I’m fine!” Min jung pumped her fists.

“Did the fans do that to you?” Dongwoon’s eyes widened as he pointed to the bruise on her wrist.

“This? No this was from my own carelessness” Min jung waved her hand “Don’t worry. It’ll heal soon. Hurry up and get changed into you stage costumes” Min jung shooed everyone away.

Junhyung watched from the far side of the room *She’s not going to treat that is she..?*

Junhyung sighed and stood up “Arrghh!”

Everyone turned to look at Junhyung.

“What’s wrong?” Doojoon asked.

“This stupid table is too small for my long legs!” Junhyung complained.

BEAST and Min jung rolled their eyes and sighed.

“Yah! What are you doing coffee girl? It’s bruising up! Go get me medicine!” Junhyung ordered.

“Just endure it. And my name is not coffee girl!” Min jung protested.

“I’ll call you whatever I want to. Now go get me medicine!” Junhyung yelled, which gathered a lot of attention in the waiting room.

“Alright fine. Just be quiet” Min jung put a finger to her lips and went off.

Junhyung smiled and went to get dressed.

 

 

When Min jung came back Junhyung was sitting down in front of the makeup table.

“Here” Min jung passed the medicine to Junhyung.

Junhyung took it and spun his chair around so that his back was facing Min jungand pretended to apply the medicine.

Min jung curiously looked at him.

“BEAST ON STANDBY!” the production crew cried out.

Junhyung turned around and stood up.

“Here. I don’t need this anymore. Use it for yourself” he threw the medicine to Min jung and walked off.

Min jung looked down at the un-opened medicine in her hands “Use it for yourself…?” Min jung curiously looked at it and then remembered about the bruise on her wrist.

She smiled and took off the lid and applied the medicine.

Just then BEAST’s song began to play on the TV screen *I guess he’s not all that bad…*

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY GUYSS!!!!!

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF!!! >.<

for those who haven't read my blog yet ive been playing final fantasy xiii-2 for the past few days

and for those who know me in real life should know im a hardcore gamer so like... xDDD

well! im starting on the next chapter right now!

and ill get it done soon cos i feel bad about not updating in a long time

i feel like after a week and a half of not writing, my skills have declined... sorry bout that..

but i hope you enjoyed it anyways!

 

as usual

comment and subscribeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xDDDD

and once again im sorry... ><