First Day

Taming the Beast

 

*Argghh my head…* Min jung slowly opened her eyes. *How did I get back here?* Min jung looked around.

“Junggiiee! Are you awake and sober yet?” Ji eun gave Min jung an ice pack.

Min jung nodded “What happened yesterday?” Min jung asked.

“You don’t remember? Poor you” Ji eun walked into the kitchen.

“What do you mea-”

*“Ahhhhhh leavvve me allooonnee” Min jung groaned and slapped Jonghyun on the face… “Your namme is Jonghyun rright? Jonghyun sounds like Junhyung. I don’t like it!! Channge your name!” Min jung pointed at Jonghyun…“CHANGE YOURRR NAMMMEE! I DON’T LIKE ITT!”*

“Oh god…  I didn’t do that did I?” Min jung grasped her head.

“Frankly, you did. Anyways…” Ji eun slowly said “Who was that hot guy who drove you home yesterday?!” Ji eun said with her big twinkly eyes “He said he worked at CUBE”

“I guess you could call him a co-worker” Min jung thought.

“Oh come on now! He didn’t just look like a co-worker. You should have seen the look in his eyes when you nearly fell down! It was like watching a drama!” Ji eun said happily.

“You need to stop watching dramas Ji” Min jung chuckled “We just met yesterday” Min jung turned to the table which was beside her bed and saw the clock.

*7:24*

“…7:24?!?! OH MY GOD!! I’M LATE!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!!” Min jung jumped out of bed and ran around the house like a crazy maniac getting ready.

 

 

Min jung burst into the doors of the secretary’s room “AM I LATE?!” The secretaries all looked up and Jonghyun chuckled.

“You have some time left to make yourself look professional” Jonghyun pointed to Min jung’s apple hair.

Min jung quickly took the hair tie out and fixed her hair.

“Better?” Min jung asked.

Jonghyun nodded. “Key, could you tell Min jung her schedule today” Jonghyun said.

“Sure thing Yeobo. Min jung-sshi could you come over here please?” Key waved his hand.

Min jung quickly walked over to Key and saw the big board on the table.

“So today at 10:30 BEAST has a fan meeting, then they have a radio show at 1PM, and lastly they have to come back here to practise. Not that busy today” Key finished explaining.

“Okay… so fan, radio, practise. Got it” Min jung clapped her hands.

“Min jung-sshi here are the keys to the va-WHOAA”

Onew was walking towards Min jung until he walked into the bin and slipped.

“Omo! Onew-sshi! Are you alright?” Min jung bent down to help Onew up.

“Don’t worry about him. Hyung’s always like that” Taemin said.

Onew sheepishly laughed and gave Min jung the keys.

“Well, I better go now. See you guys later!” Min jung waved and walked out the room.

 

 

At BEAST’s apartment/dorm…

“Whoaaa… so many fan girls here” Min jung parked in front of the dorm and got out of the van.

*Do I just walk into the crowd?* Min jung thought *I’ll just do that then*

Min jung walked up to the crowd and heard the fans cheers, but there was one especially loud one “JUNHYUNG OPPA! MARRY ME!!”

Min jung walked up to the girl who was yelling that and tapped her on the shoulder “You wouldn’t want that” Min jung laughed.

“Who are you telling me what to think?! Are you an anti!?” the girl sneered.

“No, I’m BEAST’s manager trying to get through this crowd” Min jung said.

“THEIR MANAGER?! Omo! Unnie! I’m sorry about what I just said. GIRLS!! CLEAR THE WAY FOR BEAST’S MANAGER!!” The girl cried out.

The crowd of girls all looked behind and started clearing the way.

“Thanks” Min jung grinned and walked into the apartment *That was easier than expected*

 

 

Min jung stood in front of BEAST’s dorm.

*Kang Min Jung. Hwaiting!* Min jung pumped her fists and put in the pin to the dorm.

The dorm looked the same as it did yesterday so Min jung began dodging all the clothes and rubbish on the floor to get to Doojoon’s room first. As soon as Min jung stepped into his room she blocked her nose *Ughh… what is this smell? Feet?!*

Min jung walked towards Doojoon and began to lightly shake him “Doojoon-ah, wake up. You have a fan meeting today”

Doojoon began to snore louder.

“Yah! Wake up!” Min jung yelled and Doojoon sat up right away with his eyes half open.

Doojoon rubbed his eyes.

“You’ve got drool on your face” Min jung pointed to .

Doojoon turned around and jumped at the sight of Min jung. “N-noona” Doojoon croaked.

“Morning!” Min jung cheerfully said.

“What are you doing here?” Doojoon said in his morning voice.

“Waking you guys up. Could you go wake the younger ones up?” Min jung asked.

“Uhh… ok…” Doojoon’s eyes began to slowly close.

“I’ll leave it up to you then” Min jung walked out of the room.

“Oh you’re here already?” Hyunseung said.

Min jung turned and saw Hyunseung putting on BB cream.

“You’re up already Hyunseung?” Min jung asked.

“Of course! I can’t let anyone see my non makeup face” Hyunseung said.

Min jung chuckled “Alright then. Could you wake up the younger ones. It doesn’t seem like Doojoon is getting up anytime soon”

Hyunseung nodded.

*Now to wake up that jerk* Min jung walked into Junhyung’s room.

She glanced around the room *He’s pretty organised*

Min jung walked towards the wall full of music sheets and the stand full of albums *He must be really dedicated*

Min jung then began to approach Junhyung slowly and stared at his face *He looks pretty good sleeping like this… better than having him awake and all jerk-like*

Min jung slowly shook Junhyung “Yah… wake up. You have a schedule soon” Min jung whispered.

Junhyung didn’t move an inch.

“Yaahh! wake up!” Min jung shook him harder this time but still he didn’t have any response.

Just then a voice cried out “Min junggiee nooonnaaa!”.

Min jung turned around to see who it came from but a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and pulled her down onto the bed.

“Why were you snooping around my stuff?” Junhyung said with his face just inches away from hers.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hai guyssss!!!!!! 

OMO!! if only i were in his arms instead of her... xDD

imagine being able to see beast each morning... with their morning voices.... KYAAA!!!!

 

hope you guys are enjoying the story so far ^^

i'll see you all soon :D

comment and subscribeeeeeee ehehehehe