Relieving Stress

Taming the Beast

 

“JAJANGMYUN JERK!?” “So we meet again” Junhyung smirked.

 

“You guys know each other?” Doojoon asked

“Yes!”

“No”

Min jung stared furiously at Junhyung while he began to ignore her.

“Right...” Doojoon said awkwardly.

A cold chill began to fill the room.

Why is it suddenly so cold in here?” Yoseob said as he rubbed his arms.

Jonghyun examined Min jung’s expression and knew there was something wrong. He glanced at his watch “Oh crap. Min jung, we’ve got to head back to the company now” Jonghyun lied.

What?” Min jung said confused.

“Come on, let’s go. Bye guys!” Jonghyun pushed Min jung out of the dorm and brought her to his car.

 

 

“What was that?!” Jonghyun questioned.

“What was what?” Min jung tilted her head.

“The intense staring! The scary vibe! You were making all of us feel uncomfortable” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah well he was making ME feel uncomfortable!” Min jung folded her arms.

“What’s your relationship with him?” Jonghyun asked.

“He’s an acquaintance that made me RUN in the rain! BURN my hand! AND LOSE my job!” Min jung yelled.

“What. So are you going to quit now?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

“NO WAY! NA UH! I said this before. Once I start a mess, I’ll be the one cleaning it up! I’ll even redecorate the place a bit” Min jung joked “Just let me rage a bit before I officially become their manager tomorrow”

Jonghyun laughed “Alright, fine. Just make sure to get rid of all the angry feelings today and replace them with strength and determination by tomorrow, you’re gonna need it” Jonghyun muttered the last part.

“What was that?” Min jung asked.

“Nothing. Sooo... where do you wanna go? I’ll take you there” Jonghyun asked.

“Let’s go to the closest arcade” Min jung smirked and Jonghyun drove off.

 

 

“ARRGHHH!!” Min jung swung the hammer into the high striker machine and backed away to see her score.

“WOO! 908!! I’m first place!!” Min jung cheered.

Jonghyun’s mouth dropped. Never before had he seen such a strong girl.

“Shouldn’t you go back to the company?” Min jung asked as she took the tickets that came out from the machine.

“I was thinking about relieving some stress too” Jonghyun walked into the baseball room and took the bat.

“Won’t you get in trouble?” Min jung walked into the baseball room beside Jonghyun’s one and took a bat as well. 

“I’ve got the boys to cover for me” Jonghyun smiled at Min jung and held up his bat

“Damn. You. Choi. Minho. For. Being. So. Tall” Jonghyun hit a ball for every word.

Min jung laughed and held her bat up as well.

“Damn. You. JAJANGMYUN! JERK! I’ll. Make. YOU. PAY!!” Min jung hit each ball with a home run.

“Wow...” Jonghyun stood there amazed at her skills “You know you could beat Minho with those skills” Jonghyun clapped.

“Thanks” Min jung smiled.

*Grrrrhhhh*

Jonghyun looked at Min jung who sheepishly smiled “Ehehe... I guess I’m hungry” Min jung rubbed her stomach.

“Is your anger gone?” Jonghyun asked.

Min jung nodded.

“Then let’s go” Jonghyun pulled Min jung out of the arcade.

 

 

“Order whatever you want” Jonghyun sat at the barbeque table.

“Chincha?” Min jung gasped.

“Knock yourself out” Jonghyun said.

“Alright then” Min jung chuckled.

“Ajumma! 3 plates of Pork Belly! 2 Plates of Ddukbokki! A bowl of rice and a bottle of Soju please!” Min jung yelled out.

“You don’t have to order for me” Jonghyun waved his hands.

“Who said that was for you” Min jung chuckled.

Jonghyun sat there in awe.

The meat came out and Min jung began frying it all at once.

“Yah! How are you suppose to eat all of that right now?” Jonghyun stopped Min jung from adding more meat.

“Watch me” Min jung said as she began inhaling in the ddukbokki.

“You’re one unique girl” Jonghyun said as he watched Min Jung.

“Vew meem I’m bot bery girrgly?” (You mean I’m not very girly)Min jung said with full.

“Aish. Don’t talk with your mouth full” Jonghyun handed her a tissue.

“Thanks” Min jung wiped and began inhaling in the rest of the food.

 

 

By the end of it all Min jung had passed out from the soju.

“Pabo. If you couldn’t handle the soju you shouldn’t have drank so much” Jonghyun smiled and piggybacked Min jung to his car.

“Min jung-sshi... no wait... Min jung-ah” Jonghyun began to lightly shake Min jung “Wake up so you can tell me your address”

“Ahhhhhh leavvve me allooonnee” Min jung groaned and slapped Jonghyun on the face.

“Aish this girl” Jonghyun took out his phone.

“Onew hyung? Could you get me the new manager’s address? Text it to me. Thanks hyung” Jonghyun began to drive off.

 

 

*Ding Dong*

“Nu...gusaeyo?” Ji eun asked.

“I’m sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Jonghyun and I work for CUBE Entertainment” Jonghyun handed Ji eun his card “Your friend passed out and is in my car right now” Jonghyun said.

“Omo! Mianhaeyo” Ji eun bowed and quickly went to get Min jung.

 

“MIN JUNG-AH!! WAKE UP!!” Ji eun shook Min jung.

Min jung suddenly woke up and giggled “JI EUNNIE!”.

Ji eun took Min jung out of the car “Is she like this because she didn’t get the job?” Ji eun asked Jonghyun.

“Anniya. She’s like this because she DID get the job” Jonghyun said.

Ji eun stood there confused.

“Lemme goo. I’m not drrrunkk” Min jung hiccupped and broke free from Ji eun and began stumbling around.

“Careful!” Jonghyun ran to Min jung.

“Your namme is Jonghyun rright? Jonghyun sounds like Junhyung. I don’t like it!! Channge your name!” Min jung pointed at Jonghyun.

“Omo! I’m sorry. She must be really drunk! I’ll bring her in now. Thank you for bringing her here” Ji eun bowed and left with Min jung.

“CHANGE YOURRR NAMMMEE! I DON’T LIKE ITT!” Min jung kept yelling while going into her house.

Jonghyun stood there and chuckled to himself *Pabo. You just met me today and you’re telling me to change my name?*


 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR MY AWESOMELY AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS!!

did you guys get any money? i got $80!! WOOOP WOOOP!! ehehehehehe ^^

woooooo!!! jonghyun!! kekekeke

i'm sorry there hasn't been much junhyung... but he will come soon... xD

i hope you enjoyed the chapter

comment and subscribeeee ^^ ehehehe