Challenge

Taming the Beast

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Why were you snooping around my stuff?” Junhyung said with his face just inches away from hers.

 

“I w-wasn’t snoop-ping” Min jung said as she tried to get out of Junhyung’s grip.

But Junhyung just held onto her harder.

“Yah! Let go of me you jerk! I’m your manager!” Min jung squirmed around even more.

“Manager?” Junhyung laughed “I’ll never recognise you as my manager” he said sternly.

Min jung looked at Junhyung and slapped him hard across the face.

“Arrghh” Junhyung groaned in pain and Min jung quickly escaped.

“What was that?!” Junhyung growled

“Your wake up call. Now get up. I’m your manager no matter what. You may not recognise me now, but sooner or later you will” Min jung pointed.

“Alright then. Let’s have a bet. If you can last 2 weeks here without quitting then I’ll consider you as my manager. If you can’t last 2 weeks then off you go” Junhyung sat up. 

“Alright fine. I’ll accept your challenge. By the end of the 2 weeks you’ll be listening to me” Min jung pointed to herself.

Min jung and Junhyung were staring at each other intently.

“Min jungggiieee noooonaaa!” Yoseob burst into Junhyung’s room.

Min jung turned around “Yoseob-ah”

“Noonaaa, I’m hungry” Yoseob whined “Make us food. I wanna taste your cooking” Yoseob said gleefully.

“Alright. I’ll make you my special breakfast!” Min jung smirked at Junhyung and walked out of the room.

“Hyung, you coming out?” Yoseob asked.

“Later” Junhyung laid back down on his bed.

 

 

*What’s that smell?* Junhyung slowly got out of his bed and headed out to the dining room.

On the table was a feast for each person.

Junhyung went to take a seat at the empty spot and glanced at the food in front of him *Did she make all this for me?*

Just then there was a yank at his chair.

“Get off my chair” Min jung stared at Junhyung intently.

“Why should I” Junhyung answered back.

“Not getting off? Ok then. I’ll eat on the floor” Min jung grabbed the plates of food and brought it to the floor.

“Yah! Where are you taking my food?!” Junhyung yelled.

“Who said this was your food” Min jung stuffed the pancakes into .

“Hyung! How could you let a girl sit on the floor?!” Kikwang yelled.

“It’s not very manly to do that” Dongwoon said.

“How can you call her a girl?!” Junhyung pointed to Min jung who was stuffing food into .

“Yah! Not all girls eat prettily alright!” Min jung yelled and a piece of food flew onto Junhyung’s face.

Junhyung stared at Min jung in disbelief *Did she just spit food on me?*

“YAH! Where’s my food?!” Junhyung yelled.

“Vew came oupt rate” (You came out late) Min jung swallowed the pancakes “So there’s nothing left for you”

“Bwoh!?” “Don’t worry. I have a herbal drink for you. It will help increase your protein” Min jung smirked and took out the drink.

The aroma of the drink filled the dorm instantly.

“Something smells... bitter” Hyunseung pointed out.

“It’s the drink Hyunseung” Min jung smirked and held out the drink to Junhyung.

“You’re not making me drink that are you?” Junhyung gazed at the drink.

“What? You not man enough?” Min jung taunted.

“Gimme that” Junhyung swiped the drink from Min jung’s hands and drank it all in one go.

Everyone cringed at the thought of drinking it.

“Happy?” Junhyung wiped his mouth.

“Alright. Let’s go everyone. We need to drive off to the first schedule today. I’ll go start the car” Min jung clapped and headed to the door.

Junhyung stared at her in shock.

“Whoaaa... no one has ever ignored Junhyung hyung before” Yoseob said in admiration.

“That’s a first!” Hyunseung said.

Junhyung stood there frozen *So that’s how you want to play it. Fine.*

 

 

Min jung and BEAST arrived at their first schedule. Fans were waiting in line to get a glimpse of BEAST and to be able to interact with them.

As soon as BEAST stepped out of the van the fans went wild.

*They were this popular?* Min jung got out of the car and followed BEAST up to the stage.

BEAST introduced themselves and began giving out autographs.

Min jung stared at all the gifts the fans gave *Where do they leave all this?*

Just then Junhyung called her over.

“What is it?” Min jung asked.

Noona, could you get me a new permanent marker please” Junhyung asked.

*What’s with his tone* Min jung stared at Junhyung for a bit more and then he smiled.

“Okay, just wait...” Min jung walked away putting her hand on her chest *What was that!?*

Several minutes later Min jung came back with a marker.

She walked up to Junhyung and gave the marker to him “Here you go”

Junhyung turned around and smirked “Oh I’m sorry I made you look for a marker. I forgot I had an extra marker in my pocket”

“BWOH!?” Min jung yelled.

The fan in front of Junhyung jumped.

*Kang Min Jung! Don’t yell at him now! Fans are watching!* Min jung sheepishly laughed and backed away “Mianhae...” *Just wait Yong Junhyung...*

 

 

After the fan signing event Min jung drove BEAST to the SBS building to record their interview.

“BEAST, could you please come this way” a lady directed BEAST onto the set.

“How long do we have left until we record?” Junhyung asked the lady.

“About 10 minutes” the lady replied.

Junhyung turned to Min jung “Yah. I’m hungry. Get me something to eat”

“Why should I?” Min jung replied.

“Cos I didn’t get to eat this morning and it’s already lunchtime” Junhyung complained.

“I’ll take all of you guys out to eat after the interview so be patient” Min jung said.

“Do you want my stomach to growl during the interview?!” Junhyung yelled.

“Would you stop arguing with her Junhyung!” Doojoon yelled.

“No it’s okay. I’ll go look for food for you” Min jung walked off.

“Stop bossing her around hyung!” Yoseob yelled.

Junhyung ignored him and walked away.

A few minutes later Min jung came back “Here’s your lunch”

Junhyung turned around to see an ‘unidentified thing’

“WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT!?” Junhyung yelled.

“It’s a banana” Min jung said with a straight face.

“Where the hell did you get that!?” Junhyung shouted.

“I found it by the windowsill” Min jung shrugged and put the ‘banana’ into Junhyung’s hands “Now eat up” Min jung smirked and walked off.

 

 

As soon as the interview ended, Min jung drove BEAST back to CUBE Entertainment to practise for their comeback.

“Okay kids go to the dance room, I’m gonna head to the Secretaries room for a second. I’ll be right back” Min jung waved and ran off to the secretaries room

“What kids!?” Junhyung yelled.

The rest of BEAST rolled their eyes and walked off.

 

“Jonghyun Jonghyun Jonghyun Jonghyun!” Min jung happily ran into the room “I got through the first day!”

“Look at you saying my name again and again” Jonghyun chuckled “Just last night you were telling me to change my name”

“Yah. Don’t bring that up! It’s gonna ruin my mood” Min jung blushed and lightly punched Jonghyun.

“So how was your first day?” Jonghyun rubbed Min jung’s hair.

“It was awesome!! You should have seen the look on Junhyung’s face when I gave him a rotten banana!” Min jung laughed.

“Rotten banana...? What have you been up to...?” Jonghyun stared at Min jung who was laughing like a crazy maniac.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” Minho said.

Min jung turned to see Dongwoon standing at the door “What’s wrong Dongwoon-ah?”

“ Umm... noona... Junhyung ran away from practise...” Dongwoon said.

“He did what!?”


 

 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*tsk tsk tsk*

naughty junhyung

you shouldnt run away when your comeback is coming up so soon >.<

 

eheheheh today is the 26th January... which means.... ITS MY NO.1 BIAS'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JAEJOONG!!! xDDD

 

 

well i hope you enjoyedd xDD

comment and subscribeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^