Chapter 9

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo tied her hair up and went to the kitchen, it was so early and fortunately, the snow stopped. Nature and the garden were wearing a beautiful white dress which is the snow. Momo smiled upon seeing it and she washed her hands, ready to start preparing the breakfast. It was Sunday, and the weather was sunny yet cold. Perfect for tea and some fried eggs and tomatoes.

She was cutting the cucumber when she heard footsteps behind her, it was none other than jeongyeon, with his messy hair, bloated face, and eyes. He was still shirtless with the bandage on his shoulder.

“Good jeongyeon with a rough husky voice that momo swore she never heard it from him. She replied with the same and concentrated back on the vegetables in front of her. morning” said

He sat beside the table, eating this and that from the table.

“Stop eating!” she scolded “let’s wait for everyone then we will eat together”

“Okay Okay” he smiled seeing her walking from that counter to this counter, she was putting some strawberry jam on a plate.

“It’s my favorite” he said cheerfully.

“It’s taeoh’s favorite too” she smiled at him and poured more, she noticed that he put the tomato plate far away from him “Why?”

“I really can’t stand tomatoes, even its smell’s makes me annoyed”

Her lips parted a bit “taeoh hates it too” she said in a low voice.

Speaking about him, he came in holding sana’s hand he rushed to momo and hugged her legs as he told her that sana read him a children story last night.

Sana was busy checking on jeongyeon’s shoulder and patting his back. Eventually everyone woke up and they were eating the breakfast happily.

“Taeoh-yah please let jeongyeon eat” momo begged as taeoh was sitting on jeongyeon’s lap, the latter was struggling to even feed himself but he insisted and kept the kid in his lap. Momo was afraid of jeongyeon’s mom glares and unpleased stares.

“Say ahhh” jeongyeon was making a plane with the spoon, feeding taeoh while laughing and smiling at him.

Miyoung was about to feed taeoh tomato, oblivious that he dislikes it. He pushed her hand away, making the piece fall on the table.

“TAEOH!” momo scolded, she carried him. She was obviously mad and he already started to cry as he knew what’s waiting for him, she made him stand in the corner, he knew he was guilty but he only sobbed silently for five minutes, she came back to him and stood in front of him.

“You did wrong or you didn’t?”

Jeongyeon on the other side followed her and he was watching her by the door.

“Now go to miyoung and apologize, okay?” she said kneeling on the floor and cupped his face “Stop crying~” she pulled him into a tight hug, he pulled away and ran to the kitchen. Jeongyeon smiled at him as he passed near him while walking to momo.

“I told you that you are a good mom before right?”

“ehh?” she blushed and hid her face with her hands “Oh since you are here I need to give you something” he followed her to her bag that was placed randomly on the vanity.

She grabbed her purse and was about to take money when jeongyeon stopped her.

“Jeongyeon I-“

“Keep them” he interrupted “buy things for you and taeoh instead”

“But I don’t want to feel that I am a rude guest and-“ he shushed her by putting his long finger on her lips

“Don’t say this, you are under my protection until we close the case”

He smiled at her while she kept staring at his eyes, she felt something weird in her stomach and her heart throbbed but she looked away “I need to change the bandage and put some ointment on your shoulder”

He sat on the bed while she was standing between his legs, as much as he tried to look away but he will always look up at her face, she leaned in, blowing on his shoulder as he stared at her eyes down to her lips, he wanted to kiss her, hug her and mark her as his but he knows that he will make things harder on her as her heart is still with raeul.

“Done!” she flashed him her cutest smile and went to the bathroom while he hit his heart.

“Stop loving her you idiot!”

 

 

 

Meanwhile

“MORE THAN TWO WEEKS PASSED NAD WE STILL CAN’T FIND HIM” yejun yelled.

“Why don’t we track that investigator? He looks close with momo, we can like kidnap her or her son and then BOOM he will tell us everything about the case” shiwoo requested and jeyun nodded while analyzing the idea in his head.

 

 

Saeron “That’s a good idea, we have to know where that lives”

Shiwoo smiled and fixed his glasses “Actually, I know his address”

“Genius!” yejun complimented.

“We will move soon, be ready” saeron said loading his gun as he stared at raeul’s picture that was hanging on the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

Mansion

“The weather is bad and you are going out?” miyoung scolded sana.

“Grandma, I am going with chaeyoung, I am really sick of staying in house”

Miyoung sighed “You are close with that guy”

“Yes, he is friendly” sana smiled and looked at her ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter