Chapter 4

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV – Flashback – Three years ago

I remember that day like it was yesterday, we were at a club my friend owns… I was twenty-five and just finished my military service. I was sitting at the bar, drinking and swaying to the music and drinking one of my favorite drink when momo came and patted my back as she sat beside me. She was just twenty-two… Momo was raised in an orphanage, her parents abandoned her when she was young. I won’t call them parents for what they did. She only knows their names and didn’t bother herself to search for them because simply they don’t want her. I smiled at her then looked down. She was ordering a drink and chatting with the bartender. We met when she was eighteen, she grew up so well. Unfortunately, she didn’t make it in the college, she goes from work to work to make some money. I kept staring at her, she had long blonde hair that time. I will never get over how beautiful she is. I noticed a ring on her ring finger, I frowned. I never had the boldness to confess to her. Why? Because she always tells me that I am the brother she never had. Brother… yeah.

“YA!” she snapped her fingers in front of my face “What are you thinking about?”

“You” I joked… that what she thought. She cringed and ate some nuts.

“So raeul, that you never met, proposed to me” she blushed so hard.

“COOL! I am happy for you”

“And you? When you’ll date for god’s sake?”

“Someday” I shrugged and poured more drink in my glass.

“The club is really great, the colors are amazing and everything is so well decorated!” she complimented while looking around.

“Yes it’s beautiful” I was staring at her but she was so oblivious to notice this “Let’s dance” I held her hand and dragged her to the dance floor, spinning her around, side hugging her all of these moves were driving me crazy. Soon I won’t be able to touch her like this because she will be with somebody else.

We sat on the table with my friend

“JEONGYEOOON~” momo whined in her cute high pitched voice, she cupped my face and looked at me “YOU. ARE. CUTE.”

“You are drunk momo” I managed to say as she left me “You are a weak drinker I told you not to drink so much!” I scolded but she laughed. I drank more than her but I am still awake a bit.

“No! I am not drunk! I over drank alcohol” she slammed her face on the table.

“Ya~” my friend tossed me a key “Go to the second floor there is a bedroom with 201 number on it, make her sleep” he said.

“No no it’s oka-“

“Shhuush~ just go up” he winked at me, actually he knows that I love her. I took the key and carried momo bridal style. She was resting her head on the crook of my neck I arrived at the room and laid her on the king size bed.

I stretched and looked at her with a sigh the room was hot, I was wearing a shirt with a sleeveless T-shirt under it so I took the shirt off.

I took off her shoes and was about to cover her when my gaze went to her face and she was staring at me blankly.

“I thought you slept” I sat beside her. She sat down and rubbed her face and kept staring at me.

“You are handsome”

I yelped and laughed awkwardly “You always tell me that I am ugly, you said I am cute and handsome in the last ten minutes”

She lifted her hand and caressed my bang that was falling on my forehead but she lifted it “I’ve never seen you with swept up hair”

“yes”

I yelped and caressed her cheek “And I’ve always seen you in bangs” I added and pinched her nose.  

She smiled shyly and rested her head on my shoulder, her hair was covering her face so I pulled it away and placed it behind her back, and slowly leaned in and landed a kiss on her nose.

I don’t know what or how it happened, she looked at me and I kissed her lips. She was drunk, I was half-drunk, no I was awake… I could’ve stopped her but I didn’t. Instead, I kissed her back. She laid on her back as I was on top of her, kissing her messily and sloppily, I always had these fantasy and dreams even if that will probably make our relationship awkward from now on but I followed my desire and needs to own her.

I sat on the bed, we were I still remember her scent, how smooth how her body, I was kissing her lips while she was grinding on my lap. I kept staring at her face, her closing eyes and how her moves were perfect to me. I remember how it felt amazing coming inside of her once and twice. Until us, both drifted to a deep sleep.

I think about this every single night. Since then I didn’t touch another woman.

 

 

 

Morning I woke up first, we were under the bed cover. I wish my friend didn’t come here in our sleep.

She was resting her head on my arm, it was painful, and I think she slept more than few minutes like this. I covered her body and stared at her face.

She moved a bit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter