Chapter 2

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

“Let’s go” he said, wearing his jacket “Can we go to a restaurant or something?” he opened the door for me, he was always gentle to me, different from raeul.

I walked out “I can’t I need to go home, my son is at the neighbor’s house”

“Oh, your son, right... I’ll drive you then let’s go”

“SIR!” the cute police officer yelled “Shall I go with you?”

Knowing jeongyeon, he looked extremely pissed “No chaeyoung, just stay here” he thought for a bit “Clean my office”

“But I already did sir” chaeyoung said and I laughed earning a glare from jeongyeon.

“Cute” I said under my breath.

“cute” jeongyeon mimicked me “Just stay here chaeyoung! Now let’s go”

Eh ignored his bow and we went to the parking lot, I couldn’t keep my mouth closed when I saw his car but I had to play it cool and just sit beside him as he drifted away.

“Shall I tell you the adres-“

“I know it” he said eyes focusing on the road, he changed a bit, he is more manly now and maybe sad and down “I memorized it from your file”

“nae~” I bit my lower lip nervously “So! Did you get married?”

He chuckled “No, not yet”

I scratched my nape nervously “You will find the right girl someday”

He stopped the car as we arrived at the traffic lights.

“Are you okay?” he asked staring at me “I saw the CCTV, that guy harassed you, are you okay?”

My lips parted and I kept frozen in front of him, did he saw that I removed the guy’s mask? I hope no.

“I’m fine, will try to forget his dirty hands”

The sound of the protesting horns behind us made us look directly, the light was already green, he continued driving… He showed up a few minutes ago and already messed with my feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours ago

“WAAAAAAH~” the five men were celebrating their achievement.

“WE ARE RICH!” yejun yelled and took a sip of his champagne.

“So shall we take our parts?” shiwoo asked, his lustful eyes staring at the money packs in front of him.

“You are forgetting me!” said NATTY, as she left a kiss on raeul’s cheek.

“How can we baby?” the latter said leaving a kiss on her neck. “Because of you, we were able to enter the bank”

Everyone was cheering and celebrating except doyoon “Guys I need to tell you something”  

Everyone calmed, waiting for his words “Momo saw my face”

“WHAT?” they yelled.

“WHY?” yejun raged at him.

“I was teasing her and talking to her but she removed my mask”

Raeul frowned, he sneakily grabbed a gun, and heartlessly shot the young guy killing him with one bullet.

Natty gasped and looked away while the rest of them stared at him in shock “Now we are richer”

“Killing him was pointless” yejun stated.

“It’s not it’s the only mistake I’ve committed, now throw his body away, I’ll take a shower change my outfit and go to momo”

Natty rolled her eyes as she heard her name but he pulled her closer “I will come back to you don’t worry” he kissed her lips and walked away.

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

“The building is nice” I parked the car and opened the door for momo.

“But the apartments are small” she replied, we were walking side by side.

“Do you often drive people to their house?” she asked, I knew she meant that she wants me to go back to my car.

“No it’s just you” I replied almost arriving at the elevator but she stopped walking, I pressed the button and looked at her “It’s here” I smiled at her as she walked in, I touched the sensor making sure the door won't close.

“You live in floor three why you pressed five?”

“Taeoh is at my friend’s house”

“Taeoh, such a beautiful name” I smiled at her and she just looked away shyly, she is still feminine and girly. I kept stealing glances at her, I can’t believe that I found her after more than three years.

We arrived and she rushed to apartment 506 “he is crying” she said.

I didn’t even hear his crying voice but when the pretty girl opened the door I heard him, I bowed my head to the girl while momo rushed inside and hugged him.

He is as cute as her, short brown hair, a dimple on his left cheek and round dark eyes. She hugged the girl and talked to her for few seconds, my eyes were focusing on taeoh, he was resting his cheek on her left shoulder and looking at me, I waved to him but I made him shy and he buried his face into the cook of her neck.

Eventually, we went to their apartment, as momo said, it’s so small. One bedroom, one bathroom and a living room with a kitchen. Taeoh ran to his small carpet with few toys on it.

I closed the door behind me and stared at their family picture.

“You still drink Tea with no sugar?”

I followed her to the kitchen “Yes” I leaned in on the kitchen’s door “You cook? I bet you feed him junk food all the time” I teased.

She mimicked me and pouted “I am a really good cooker” she said holding a knife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter