Chapter 12

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, We are very sad and devasted upon hearing the news about Jonghyun. He was such a lovely person but he decided to give up early. 
Please if you have a problem you can talk to me I will do my best to cheer you up as much as I can. Life is beautiful if you looked at it with beautiful eyes so stay strong and #RIPJonghyun. 

Jeongyeon’s POV

I am preparing a surprise to momo, I won’t waste time anymore. I want to spend time with her and show her my love that I’ve been hiding for three years. I was packing my back bag when my grandma came and snatched a lock of my hair making me groan.

“GRANDMA!” I whined like a five years old kid while she put the lock of my hair in a small transparent bag “WHAT IS THAT FOR?” I was rubbing my head while watching her putting the bag in her pocket.

“DNA!” she replied.

Jeongyeon was oblivious that his mom whom came back from her vacation just arrived and was standing by the door of his room listening to their conversation.

I closed my eyes and sighed “We talked about that grandma, he is not my child. Taeoh is raeul’s son” I stated firmly while my hand reached for her pocket and I threw away the small bag.

“Jeongyeon just one try, I am certain about it I am a mother and I know, he looks like you in many ways”

“No, this will hurt momo grandma” I held her shoulders and smiled “I am dating her now cheer for me?”

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen my grandmother smiling like this, she was so happy for me, she knows how much I love momo and cherish her.

“Congratulations!!! And where are you going?”

“I am kidnapping her fore few days” I winked at her.

“Make a brother for taeoh then” she elbowed me playfully.

“Grandmaa” I whined again and she laughed while cupping my face.

“I am proud of you, now go and have fun with her and mark her as yours and don’t ever let her go”

“I will” I took a deep breath and went out of my room, I saw my parents’ bags by the door so I rushed to the kitchen where my mom was washing her hands and I gave her a back hug “MOM! I’ve missed you!” I kissed her cheek and she hugged me back.

“Mom, I am dating momo now and we will go together. I don’t want to hide it from you”

She smiled proudly and nodded “I am okay with it just come back safe and take care of her she is a good girl”

“I will” I smiled when taeoh came running to me showing me the lego pieces he made so I kneeled and started to praise him and discuss it with him.

Jeongyeon’s mom was staring at them and she made her way to his room where she took the small plastic bag from the trash can and headed to some of taeoh’s stuff and directly took the hairbrushes and took a sample of his hair and put it in a tissue and hid them as now curiosity is eating her after she heard their conversation. Is taeoh jeongyeon’s child, is he really her grandchild and the one who will carry her son’s name in the future? She wanted to know, no, she had to know.

 

 

I knocked on the door and leaned in, momo was patting taeoh’s head as he fell asleep on her bed.

“Let’s go” I whispered to her as I caressed her back, she nodded and kissed his hand. We held hands and headed to my car.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“Do you trust me?” I asked while putting my seatbelt on.

“More than anyone” I kissed her hand and revved up the engine “To the mountain”

“EH?” her reactions will always be the best to me “But there is snow and it’s cold”

“We can warm each other” I winked at her while she hid her face with her hands.

I smiled and focused on the road in front of me and also on her as she was looking out of the window innocently looking at the nature around us.

“Are you happy?” I asked “In general, are you satisfied I your life?”

“I am trying”

“Why?” I bit my tongue and took a deep breath “Because of raeul?”

“A bit?” she smiled at me “But I am mad at myself”

“Why?”

“That I trusted the wrong guy and pushed away the right guy” she smiled dryly but I parked on the right making the cars behind me protest. But I don’t care about them, I care about the tear that fell from her eyes. I leaned in and wiped it with my thumb.

“Hey” I soft-spoken “I am here and I was always here”

“That’s making me sad because I didn’t notice you”

“But you did now and look, we are together and soon I will find raeul and his friends and throw them in jail so I can live happily with you and taeoh”

“You even loving my son like he is yours”

I smiled “I love him because I love you” I kissed her cheek and sighed “Now don’t cry! Okay?”

She sniffed and nodded while I sat back again and drove.

 

Not so much passed and we arrived at my destination. A hill, covered with snow and look out to mountains. Momo was wearing a warm shirt with two jackets and a coat. It was so cold after all so I wrapped a scarf around her neck and made her wear a white beanie. She blew air from and smoke left . I smiled and cupped her face “CUTE!” I yelled a bit and pecked her lips once and twice while she widened her eyes at me.

I laughed and grabbed my back bag from the back seat and made her wear it and I kneeled in front of her.

“What?”

“Come on! Let’s go princess!” I said.

“The floor might be slippery and where are we going?”

I looked up and her “Just climb on my back!” I ordered and she compiled she placed her arms around my shoulder bone, using my shoulders to support her light weight. I pulled my arms underneath her legs to join my hands and I stood up.

I cleared my throat and tilted my head to the right.

“What?”

“A kiss or I won’t walk”

She chuckled and kissed my cheek “LET’S GOOO~” I yelled and my voce echoed in the empty nature.

Struggling not to fall or slip w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter