Chapter 5

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

As chaeyoung said, everyday, every single day he sends messages to sana. He got sick of one thing which is reading the word ‘Seen’ next to every quote or picture he sends. Sana will only open the message read it and close the application with a blank expression until he sent her a selfie of him doing a V pose next to his eyes.

‘Dreams don’t work unless you do’ she read the first message followed by ‘Be strong sana-ssi’.

She smiled without her knowing, she scrolled up and read all the messages again such as ‘Once you choose hope, anything is possible’, ‘Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it’ and so much more.

Chaeyoung was sitting behind his desk, spinning around in his low-back chair earning a glare from jeongyeon that was behind his desk too. He sat properly and made himself busy with some empty papers. He soon took a pen and started to draw some random characters and lines that came out as a beautiful small drawing.

He checked his phone and he almost fell off his chair when he saw a message from ‘Sana’. It was only one message with a slightly smile emoji and he sent her smile one.

His gaze went to jeongyeon who was hollering at a thief, his voice was echoing in the whole police station. Chaeyoung frowned when jeongyeon slapped that guy and he looked so mad and pissed. They meet like this thief almost every day but jeongyeon was obviously overreacting and putting his anger in that guy.

 

The latter left and stood outside the building, he took out his cigarette and started to smoke… Since that day, he tried to call momo everyday more than once but she won’t answer his calls at all. Making him regrets that he kissed her or even mentioned about that day.

He was looking for a lighter in his pocket when chaeyoung lighted the cigarette for him and handed him his lighter.

“You know, even though I speak a lot I am a good listener”

“So what?”

“What I mean is that if you want to talk to anyone about anything I am here sir”

Jeongyeon chuckled and looked at him “You are so weird”

“It just a request sir, you are human you have feelings, revealing them won’t affect your image or role” he shrugged is shoulders “You will always be my trainer and sir”

“Thank. You.” said jeongyeon in a monotone voice.  

Chaeyoung sighed and looked around with a smile on his face, jeongyeon was eying him the whole time, but he chose to stay silent and don’t say anything.

 

 

Meanwhile – momo’s house

Taeoh finally slept, giving momo some free time… She wished the dishes and prepared dinner but raeul had already slept leaving her alone until mina decided to join her and visit her, the two were watching the famous Korean program ‘Hello Counselor’. This couple had a problem which is the husband found out that his wife that used to fat and everyone was mad at him because he was saying she was ugly and he was afraid his children will come out ugly and fat like her.

“He !!” mina frowned “It’s not like she had a dark past, she didn’t do anything wrong! So what if she hid it?”  

Momo just kept chewing her food, she remembered that she too herself hide her mistake with jeongyeon from raeul.

“why you are blushing?” mina teased.

“Me? Nothing”

“Aeey! I know you, what’s wrong? Are you hiding something?”

Till now, no one had ever knew that momo and jeongyeon slept together in a dark night.

“Actually” she said and cleared , she looked at her bedroom’s door making sure it’s closed and raeul is in deep sleep “I slept with someone else while dating raeul”

Mina gasped and jumped in her place while sitting “Who Who Who?”

Momo sighed “a friend of mine, actually you met him, the guy I was with when the robbery happened”

“Yes he is handsome!!!”

Momo nodded “We were drunk and” she dozes off and her cheeks turned red making mina laugh out loud.

“Wait you liked it?”

“EHH?”

“I think you do” mina elbowed her friend.

“It was different I won’t lie” she tied her hair and smiled “I weirdly remember it so does he, he is different in many ways, you know what I mean?”

“!” mina cursed “You mean size?” she whispered earning ah it from the black haired girl.

“Well yeah and he was soft”

Mina giggled and kept smiling at momo “You like him?”

“What? NO! hell no!!! I am married and raeul is a very good guy and he treats me well”

Mina smirked “I think you liked jeongyeon at some point, especially after that night”

“Jeongyeon is like my brother, he helped me in many things and took care of me when no one ever did! Besides, we didn’t meet at all since that night!” she stated crossing her arms up to her chest.

“Why you sound disappointed at the last part?”

“Mina, go” momo pushed her “Go to your home it’s late”

Mina laughed and hugged her “Okay I’ll go, good night!”

The two bid goodbye and momo went to her bed, raeul was moving in his sleep when momo landed a kiss on his cheek, maybe pushing away the sinning conversation she had with mina. He opened one eye and smiled at her but she leaned in and kissed his lips “I miss you” she said biting his lower lip as slowly the two made love.

 

 

 

Few days passed…

Sana was sitting alone in her room as always, it was Sunday but her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter