Chapter 1

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

It was almost six in the morning when the hard worker Hirai Momo woke up. Is it because she likes it? Of course no, it’s because she had to take care of her son and husband.

She sat down on the bed, eyed her husband who is snoring n deep sleep.

Her gaze went to her son’s bed. He was sleeping peacefully just staring at him makes her heartthrob. The three years old boy is literally her everything. She left a kiss on his forehead and darted towards the mirror, she tied her brown reddish hair up and sighed.

The morning rush began.

Preparing breakfast for her hard-working husband who works as a driver in a post office, the two got married three years ago. They share a simple life, empty from problems and fights.

She was preparing some fried egg when the thirty year’s old guy came and gave her a tight back hug. He is 170 centimeter, not that tall, but momo never cared about appearance. He had short brown hair, double eyelid eye, plump lips and a small sharp nose.

“Good morning~” she said cutely, he hummed and kissed her neck but she pushed him away.

“Taeoh will wake up”

“So?” he kissed her again “I am kissing my wife what’s wrong with it?”

She smiled and continued cooking until taeoh came in. Rubbing his eyes, his hair was so messy that some strands were standing up.

She kneeled in front of him, gave him a tight morning hug.

“Mom, I peed”

She cupped his face “Okay let’s change the diaper then”

“You still put diaper?” asked raeul while taking a bite of the apple.

“I just put it to him in the night”

“He has to learn how to pee alone” said raeul strictly.

“By the time he will. Now let’s go to the toilet taeoh”… The only thing that pisses momo off is when raeul nag about anything related to taeoh. As much as he is a good guy and a husband, he still lacks few things in being a father.

 

Feeding her taeoh and preparing him to go to the kindergarten, giving her husband outfits to wear. It’s her daily morning routine. The three of them rushed to the bus station because raeul’s car is broken.

“I will get late” momo checked on her watch.

“Take care at work today” he said and smiled at her.

 

Eventually, she arrived at taeoh’s kindergarten while her husband went to his work.

 

“Good morning” she greeted taeoh’s teacher with the biggest smile as always.

“Taeoh’s be careful while playing” she hugged her son and watched him go inside the building.

“I AM LATE!” she yelled and ran to her work.

Greeting her co-workers with a humble bow.

“Two minutes late” said the boss, how much momo hates her bun, formal outfit and her gazes from behind the glasses.

“I am sorry”

“Now change your outfit and make coffee, I want it in my office, RIGHT.NOW”

“naee ma’am” she rolled her eyes as soon she turned around to the small kitchen. Momo works as a cleaner employee in KEB Hana bank. Even though she is only twenty-five. This was the only job she found. The one thousand dollars are important to her, her husband’s job doesn’t make them live comfortably, she is trying to make a better life for her son.

 

She changed into her dark blue costume  

“Good morning” shownu greeted momo with a bright smile.

“Your usual Nescafé?”

“Exactly!” the financial manager gave her a thumbs up.

He watched her making the Nescafé for him, he can’t deny it. He likes her. Knowing she is married didn’t stop him from stealing glances at her.

She handed the red cup for him. Eventually, he went back to his office.

“It’s still elevennnn o'clock” natty, momo’s best friend whined finally after they had a peacetime to sit in the kitchen that’s happen to be the last room on the first floor in the bank.

“Natty I want water, natty bring me coffee, natty I spilled the tea” she nagged and nagged and momo only listened to her while laughing.

“ahh~ I need to clean the lobby” momo slapped her forehead “See you later”

Grabbing the mop and the pail she walked to the lobby… And she wished she didn’t. As soon she arrived at the reception desk. Four masked men, wearing black uniforms. They were armed, three shots in the air where enough for everyone to stay on the ground.

“EVERYBODY GET DOWN!” one of them yelled as the rest pointed their guns at the innocent customers.

The reception worker wasn’t fast enough to press the emergency button as one of them shot her leg.

“Lead us to the bank vault and we won’t hurt you” one of the men said, pointing the rifle at momo who was shaking in fear on the floor.

Shownu was watching her from afar “Momo don’t” he was repeating, but she already got up.

“You are a cleaner, you had all the keys right?”

“n-nae, but the vault door’s key is with my boss” she stuttered.

“What’s his name?” said the other man.

“It’s she, she is called kate”

“Find her!”

The other guy nodded and rushed to the lobby, the guy that was with momo was looking around, staring up at the CCTVs

“You are really pretty” he said from behind his mask, she looked away like she needed more things to be scared fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter