Episode Three

The Introverted Theater Arts Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Three

Jung Eunji

 

After a set of filming for our upcoming short movie, I readied myself to get home. To be honest, I didn’t know why I asked Naeun to hang out—or in since we’re just staying at home. I must’ve missed her, quite a lot. You do know those people right? The people you miss even when you get to see them every day. I might not know what I particularly missed about Naeun, but I do miss her. Somehow… somehow…

“Hmmm… You seem in a hurry, Director Jung. Do you have a date to go to?” Wendy wiggled her eyebrows up and down as the team packed up for the day. And as if it was big news, the rest of the crew crowded around me, making me groan inwardly.

“You’re going on a date, Eunji noona?!  Who? Who? Is she pretty? Or is it a he? You’re finally straight now?!” I smacked Kai’s head as he continued interrogating me. That didn’t stop him—them though. Gosh, why do I associate myself with these idiots?

“Noona!!! You’re going out with someone?! Whyyyyy? First, you move out of our home and then now you’re gonna date someone?! What about me, noona~? Did you forget about your cute, little dongsaeng already?!”  I groaned out loud as Ilhoon s his arms around me and hugged me tightly, fake crying and wiping his fake tears away. A hidden actor, huh. I pinched his cheeks and pushed him away.

“Stop interrogating me, people. And instead, interrogate Wendy and Irene here. They seem to be going out already.” I winked at Naeun’s cousin that sent her blushing into a deep shade of red. I chuckled, casually placing my arms on Irene’s shoulder that was silent in a corner. I pulled her closer to me then sneakily kissed her cheek, grinning widely as I saw the change of expression in Wendy’s face. Irene was just blushing though, silent like how she’s always been.

“Seems like I take dibs on Irene’s cheeks first, Seungwan-ah—oww!”

Wendy hit my head with a folded up magazine before ushering me to leave the set.

“Just go home and spend time with my cousin, Jung! And don’t you dare touch Irene unnie next time or else--!”

I stuck my tongue out, laughing as I happily skipped away.

 

“Knock, knock!” I happily sang as I reached our home. Punching in our passcode, I skipped inside and was about to call on to Naeun when I stopped myself. The lights were off, except for gold and silver Christmas lights hanging on the walls that lead to our living room. I was kinda confused, but a part of me was really excited… more excited than how I initially was.

“Naeun?” I called out, walking through the path l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter