Episode Ten

The Introverted Theater Arts Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Episode Ten

Jung Eunji

 

“Congratulations~ Congratulations~” The whole film club sang as I entered our clubroom, smiles from each and every one filling the air. I just shook my head lightly, chuckling at how they even prepared a small chocolate moist cake as if it was my birthday. Other than that, balloons were floating in the ceiling and confetti sprinkled around by my brother Ilhoon.

“Yah, what is all this for~?” I asked with a light laugh, staring at the words written in the cake with pink frosting. It says “Happy 2eun Day~!” and I don’t even know what that means.

Oh wait, I do. That was us. Naeun and I…

“Come on, Jung Eunji! Are you living under a rock all your life?” Wendy asked, chuckling before pursing her lips to Hayoung who was sitting on her swivel chair, eyes on the laptop. She had a sly smile on her lips that got me scared for a moment.

“Oh Hayoung, what did you do now?”

She laughed an evil one, finally showing me her laptop’s screen. With an airy voice, she spoke, “Wooo~ Yeah, what did I do this time~?”

I rolled my eyes, dropping my gaze on the screen. A gasp went out of my lips, staring at the 101 posts in the school’s underground website chat rooms. It was all… pictures of me and Naeun…

The one that happened last night… w-when she kissed me…

My cheeks blushed, a deep shade of red evident in my once ice white skin. And there I thought we were in a private place…

“Who would have thought that 2eun’s make out scene would be trending through the whole university~?” Hayoung playfully added, the smirk on her face growing sillier as time passes by. I slapped her shoulders, blushing harder at her remarks.

“Yah, since when did you become a stalker?! And N-naeun and I weren’t together!” I muttered like a bullet train, quietly adding, and “…yet.”

“Oh shut up, you flirty being!” Wendy casually draped her arms on my shoulder and laughed. “It’ll eventually lead to that. Congratulations, my dear friend. Seeing you two together for a year is frustrating, but the end result was beyond satisfying! You’ll be the hot topic for two weeks at least!”

I tried to kick both of their asses but the two dodged it off and laughed away. And just when I thought everything will be peaceful, in came my annoying little brother Ilhoon who ran to me and jumped to my arms with a huge pout.

“Noooona~~~~!” He even made a droopy eyes expression, “How could you do that to me~~? Are you leaving me for good~??? Noona doesn’t love me anymooooore???”

I pinched his cheeks and laughed, shaking my head.

“Of course I still love my little baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter