Pure innocence

Even if I die it's you

Most of  time the Hwarangs would spend time together and let their children play. It seems like they have always lived their life together 

 

Taehyung was five then when he first met his god brothers in the royal garden. He found and befriended Seokjin hyung first. The elder would always tell him stories about beautiful people visiting their house basically their tea house, Sutabaksu and brag about how people call him "handsome" all the time and that he was there when Taehyung's mother is giving birth to him. 

 

"I was there when your mother gave birth to you!" Seokjin said, making the younger's eyes wide open and jaw drop in delight. "Really hyung?! Wow hyung! Am I cute? Am I? Am I?" Taehyung exclaimed, face so close to Seokjin with a big boxy smile. Before Seokjin could say a word Taehyung already answered "of course I am!" the two started laughing. 

 

"Why are you so noisy?!" A little boy with a pale complexion with a sharp look on his face suddenly exclaimed as he rises from his bed of fallen leaves. 

 

The two exchange looks both jaws were hanging while unconsciously hugging each other, as if they saw a ghost that pops up from no where. The little boy just shot them a deadly glare as he stood. From what they seem the boy comes from a well off family or more over a royalty. 

 

"Who are you? And why are you here in my secret place?" The little boy lazily said. Taehyung could only assume that the kid was still sleepy. Seokjin held Taehyung's little hand and went to the kid. Taehyung only looks at his hyung not understanding a thing. 

 

"I'm Seokjin! And this is child is Taehyung" Seokjin said with a smile then bowed afterwards. Taehyung joined him. Taehyung knows that he has to bow whenever he meets someone as a sign of respect. 

 

The boy just looked at them "and you yourself is not a child?!" The little boy said with a smirk on his face and added "I'm Yoongi!" 

 

"Well I'm older than he is! How old are you by the way?" Seokjin raised his eyebrows. "7" Yoongi lazily answered. "YAAAAH THEN I'M YOUR HYUNG! I'M 8" Seokjin said hugging Yoongi not letting go of Taehyung's hand that pulled the younger to the opposite side and decided to copy his Seokjin hyung and give his new hyung a hug. 

 

Yoongi being squished by two random kids made  a face out of disgust but he felt warm inside that made him feel weird. 

 

Yoongi wasn't the type of kid who wants to befriend everyone. He likes his own space and hates playing physical games. He rather sleep than do anything. 

 

Seokjin and Taehyung pulled away from the hug and with now bright eyes sparkling as if they made friends with a unicorn. 

 

"You kids are weird" Yoongi said while walking away not admitting that these Seokjin and Taehyung kids were the cutest thing he saw in his 7 years of existence. 

 

Seokjin and Taehyung didn't stop from following their new found friend. Yoongi keeps on turning them down but he secretly liked the company of the two. Neither Seokjin and Taehyung stopped from being playful and hyper with him. 

 

Soon they met Jimin, who is just few months older than Taehyung. They found him dancing alone in the garden and managed to befriend him. The little boy is now clinging ever so tightly into Taehyung. Rubbing his cheeks against his new found baby brother and won't just let him go. 

 

Taehyung liked Jimin so he doesn't care if he's clinging to him like a koala. He pulled Jimin into a bear hug signifying he likes him too. Cheeks pressed together and snots everywhere too. Neither of them would let go. That they were walking like a crab still enveloped in a hug. 

 

Seokjin will giggle at himself every once in a while because he thought his maknaes were too adorable. Yoongi smirking all through out the walk and thank the almighty that he's not like them. 

 

A loud cheerful boy startled them. "Hiiiii! I'm Hoseok! I'm your hope! I'm your angel" he smiled widely and bowed to them. 'His excitement can't be contained tsk tsk' Yoongi thought to himself. The next thing he knew, the loud boy is hugging him tightly and then the other boys. 

Yoongi blinked a few times and murmured to himself "why is everyone hugging me today"

 

"Yaaaa! Hoseok! You're scaring these kids" a more serious child with a book on his arms approached. Yoongi hopes he could be at least a normal kid unlike the kids he's with. 

 

"Yaaaaaaa Namjoon! That's Hoseok hyung for you, you brat!" Hoseok exclaimed but namjoon just shrugged and stick his tongue out. 

 

"Hi I Namjoon!"he said in a serious tone, he bowed and walked towards Yoongi and the gang but managed to tripped knocking off some wishing stones. "O-oh" and a sound of stone hitting the ground was the last thing Yoongi heard before telling himself 'yup he's not normal'. 

 

Yoongi is actually the child of King Jinheung and his queen Gaeboon. Namjoon of Banryu and Sooyeon. Hoseok of Soohoo and Princess Sookmyung. Jimin of Yeowool and his wife, Jieun. The children found that out later on. 

 

Soon after their parents appeared. A woman carrying her baby started walking towards the gang. "Aunt Ah ro!" Seokjin exclaimed as he hugged her. "Seokjin, Children! This is your youngest maknae! Jungkook! You're all hyungs now!" Ah ro said. Everyone except Yoongi, who was just smiling showing his gums, started squealing and jumping out of excitement of being hyungs and having a cute little baby as their new friend. 

 

"He's actually three but he can practically walk"

The woman lifting her child down and showing the other children that Jungkook can walk but stumbles every now and then. Jimin and Taehyung running to ask for the mother's permission to help Jungkook walk. The mother agreed. Namjoon calming Hoseok from squealing at the sight of three maknaes together. The oldest hyung  was watching his maknaes' struggle while helping Jungkook to walk and clutching his heart because of the cuteness his maknaes are giving him. 

 

Jungkook who was now just sitting in the ground and biting his fingers exclaimed "HYUUUUUNG"

 

Everyone was delighted and for the first time Yoongi felt that he had found a normal friend. 

 

~~~

 

Even after a few years later they still visit each other often. Their parents would even drop them off to the palace just to play with their friends. They decided to play hide and seek with their friends more like a gang.

 

Taehyung, who was now 10 years old, was hiding in a large vase next to a large room. A person comes out of the room wearing a lilac and navy blue silk hanbok that suits a princess. "Yoongi hyung! Why are you dressed up like that?! Ppalli before Seokjin hyung finds us" Small Taehyung just talked and held the other person's hand, who looked startled, and started hiding "her" as well. "I'm not sure if it's a good idea or a bad one hyung! Anyone could still recognize you despite you looking like a girl! You look so pretty by the way!" Taehyung exclaimed while pinching "her" cheeks then checking the premises afterwards. Leaving the other person blushing lightly and confused at the same time. 'This guy is insane' is the only thing the "princess" could think of. 

 

"Hmff where could they be?! Come out come out wherever you are!" Seokjin yelled as he searched the halls of the palace. Taehyung who is still hiding could hear his hyung he was giggling but also nervous at the same time. The "Princess" blushed heavily as "she" recognized Seokjin's voice. 

 

Jimin who was hiding from the bush along side with Namjoon. Who he just fought with awhile ago due to both of them claiming to "found it first" pertaining to the perfect hiding spot that they could think of. Since their hyung was already approaching they decided to share the hiding spot. 

 

"Is he dumb or what? Does he expect us to go out from our hiding spot and tell him where we are?! " namjoon said teasingly. "Sometimes I don't know about that hyung" Jimin shaking his head in disbelief and mentally face palming himself. 

 

Hoseok who comes out of nowhere suddenly screaming "hyung I'm here! I'm here come and get me?!" Wiggling his bottoms at his hyung signifying to chase him. Seokjin with full speed chased Hoseok who is now running for his life while laughing. Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon all came out from their hiding place adoring their Hoseok hyung's courage. Just watching Seokjin hyung trying to catch Hoseok hyung is funnier than the comedy play from the city. They watched intently in awe without realizing Seokjin has already caught Hoseok and is now glaring at them. Looking as if he is giving them a warning to run as fast as the wind or he'll devour them all in one go. 

 

Taehyung looked back to warn his "princess" Yoongi hyung but is nowhere to find. He believes that he had fled off when Seokjin was trying to catch Hoseok. 

 

On the other hand the "princess" ran as fast as she can when Taehyung was busy watching Seokjin's and Hoseok's comedy act. "she" didn't understand why "her" heart is beating so fast whenever "she" sees Seokjin. 

 

 

Seokjin who single handedly caught the three little pigs in one swoosh was now finding the last two players. Jungkook and Yoongi. 

 

Seokjin is determined to find Jungkook and Yoongi. He was running fast when he caught a glimpse of Jungkook trying to grab an apple from the tree. He smirked and yelled "I'll have one too! Thanks" and with that Jungkook got startled, he stumbled and fall right into Seokjin's arms. "Next time I suggest you hide on bigger tree" Seokjin smirked ever so widely putting Jungkook down gently. 'Now it's just yoongi' Seokjin thought. 

 

It has been an hour long after he decided to find Yoongi. But no sign of him. Taehyung smirked for himself and thought how smart is Yoongi pretending to be a girl and how dumb Seokjin must be if he let Yoongi slip away with his princess costume. The rest of the gang helped Seokjin find Yoongi as another hour passed. 

 

They searched every corner of the palace but there is no Yoongi in sight. Seokjin starting to get nervous thinking something bad must have happened to Yoongi. It has been at least 3 hours of them playing and he knows Yoongi is smart enough to find out that by that time he should stop hiding and show himself to his opponent. 

Seokjin was already freaking out in the garden, treasuring his head because he knew if the king knows what happens he'll lose his head any minute from now. 

 

Taehyung couldn't find Yoongi even in his princess form. He is now worried. Namjoon started stating some instances according to the disappearance of the prince. One was how the royal family has many enemies. Hoseok who's as terrified as Seokjin but mostly because of namjoon's scary assumptions. Jimin just hugging Jungkook because he looked like he would cry any minute for now. And with Namjoon's last conclusion of Yoongi being into another dimension, Jungkook started wailing and crying so hard. Jimin trying to stop him but he too had his eyes welling up. Hoseok joined the maknaes and hugged each other as they let out a sorrowful cries. 

 

"WHY ARE YOU SO NOISY?! CAN'T YOU SEE A PERSON IS SLEEPING HERE?! THIS IS MY SACRED PLACE YOU'RE RUINING IT " A familiar pale little boy rises from his bed of dead leaves and brushing some leaves of his face as he stood up. Still half asleep and half pissed. 

 

The boys hugged him pinning him back down at the ground. Then Seokjin remembered that Yoongi has this habit of burying himself in a pile of dead leaves and sleep. Claiming that it calms him and let him be one with the nature.