Reincarnation: beginning

Even if I die it's you

Hansung's death has been one of the turning poinkts of the Hwarangs. They decided to live their life without regret like the younger. "You never know what will happen to you in the future". His step brother, Dansae, never missed a day to pray to the almighty for Hansung's soul. He asked for forgiveness and the younger to be at peace. Never did he forget what he had done but he knew deep in his heart that Hansung has already forgiven him. 

If only he could say no to their grandfather at that time but who could blame him? His grandfather threatened to kill himself along with hansung. It's a dead end really. So again who could blame him? He didn't want it to happen, he only wants Hansung to be safe and be able to live his life the way that he wants.

It was a hard decision for him to make but he'd rather kill Moo-myung (Dogbird) than watch his grandfather drag Hansung to death. If only he could relive those moments he thought. If only he considered his brother's fondness for Dogbird. His brother could still be alive. 

The almighty pitied their sad story and was moved by Hansung's sacrifice. He decided to end what it seems to be an endless torment his brother was feeling. He couldn't bring back the dead now that Hansung's soul had been long gone. He waited for the right time. 

After 2 years of Hansung's death the almighty decided to reincarnate him for saving his hyung. He was reincarnated as the son of his brother. The bone rank system has finally been taken down by the king. Hansung's brother married a princess from another kingdom and they named their child Taehyung. 

The day Taehyung was born his brother, Dansae,  knew right away that it was Hansung reincarnated. He was so thankful to the almighty that he decided to do daily offerings. Finally he could fulfill his younger brother's dreams and let him be whatever he wants to be. 

This time he swears to protect his brother, now his son, from any harm the world has to offer. 

 

A/N: will be updating two or more chapters today sorry it this is very short 😭 Chapter 3 is full of fluffiness tho