Chapter 2

Stockholm Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung woke up being in Doyeon’s arms. It would have been whatever if it was Doyeon just hugging her, but Yoojung actually hugged Doyeon back. Well it was an awkward position cause of the handcuff, but still. It was cold during the night and being in Doyeon’s arms helped a lot. When they were sleeping, Yoojung’s head was right next to Doyeon’s chest. She remembered hearing her heartbeat. Yoojung concluded that Doyeon’s heart beated just like any other people. So Doyeon isn’t a monster.

“Wow could it be that you’re starting to grow fond of me?” Doyeon smiled when she woke up with Yoojung in her arms.

“No! Get away from me!” Yoojung said and pushed Doyeon, but it didn’t do much since they were still handcuffed together.

“I think it’s time for you to shower.” Doyon said unlocking the cuffs..

Yoojung couldn’t agree more. Yoojung went into the bathroom while Doyeon went into the car to get some extra clothes.

Yoojung thought...maybe she can escape through the windows. She was small enough to fit. Okay. Yoojung decided. She opened the window and stuck her head out to see if Doyeon was anywhere nearby. When she saw the coast was clear, she started climbing through the window. It would have worked. It really would have, if Doyeon wasn’t so damn smart. Right when Yoojung got out and her feet landed on the ground and started walking Doyeon popped out.

“Why are you so predictable?” Doyeon said.

Yoojung cursed under her breath.

“Alright, let’s go kid.” Doyeon put an arm over Yoojung and lead her back to the room.

“How did you know?”

“I know everything.” Doyeon said smugly.

Doyeon roughly pushed Yoojung into the room and sighed.

“Didn’t I threatened you not to escape again?” Doyeon sighed.

“Can’t blame a girl for trying.” Yoojung shrugged.

“Yeah well this is your last warning.” Doyeon said scarily.

“Okay, I won’t try to escape anymore!” Yoojung said raising her hand in defeat.

Doyeon was packing her things while Yoojung showered. Then they both went back into the car and started driving off again.

“Mind if I play music?” Doyeon asked.

“I don’t care.” Yoojung crossed her arm.

Doyeon just laughed and the music.

“What city are we in?”

“I can’t tell you that.” Doyeon said.

“Then where are we going?”

“Japan.”

“Japan? What?!” Yoojung looked at Doyeon, waiting for her to say just kidding.

“Yup, so that means we’ll be spending a lot of time together.” Doyen turned and wink.

“Why Japan?”

Doyeon shrug, “that’s where they want you.”

“Who?”

“People.”

Yoojung groaned and crossed her arms again.

“Aww are you mad?” Doyeon reached over, but Yoojung slapped her hand away hard in midair.

“Ow!” Doyeon retracted her hand then used it to hit Yoojung on the back on her head, but it was like a playful hit.

“Are you working on this alone?” Yoojung wondered if there were any other kidnappers.

“Yup, just me. I work alone.”

“Must be lonely.” Yoojung said. She wonder if she can just to push Doyeon’s buttons.

“I prefer to be alone. Not a fan of people.”

“But then you have nobody to love you, no one to care for you.”

Doyeon didn’t say anything.

Yoojung continued on, “I wonder what your parents must think. Man they must be disappointed. Are they?”

“I wouldn’t ing know.”

Yoojung was doing a really good job at pushing Doyeon’s buttons. Doyeon was trying to hide it. She didn’t want to think about her parents. Doyeon definitely did not want to talk anymore. She was noticing something strange so she pulled over to a rest stop. Yoojung was low-key kind of scared at Doyeon’s quietness and sudden stop. Doyeon went to the passenger side and opened the door for Yoojung.

Doyeon interlocked their fingers together then whispered “act natural.” Then they started walking.

Yoojung was confused at what was going on, she was thinking maybe Doyeon is just distracting her so she continued on pushing her buttons.

“Do you have any friends or anything? What if you were to die would anyone notice or care?” Yoojung asked.

Doyeon didn’t answered.

“I’m pretty sure my friends and family are looking for me right now wondering where I am.”

They turned to a quiet corner, then Doyeon roughly pushed Yoojung against the wall.

“Just zip it for 5 minutes would you? We’re being followed and you’re gonna take a quick look and tell me if you know them or not.” Doyeon said.

Yoojung nodded her head, then she peeked over the corner and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter