Chapter 7

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Eunha's pov]

We took the car back and the servants were waiting for us. Harold took my bag.

"Thank you."

I smiled as Sojin came out and took the bag from Harold, following me as I walked to my room.

"My Lady, My Lady! How was it?"

I flopped onto the couch in my room, "I had fun meeting Lady Yerin."

Sojin sighed, "I mean with Master Jungkook."

I thought hard, "Nothing much."

"My Lady, Master Jungkook has never brought anyone out.. not even Lady Sana. You must be special to Master Jungkook."

I chuckled, "Alright now, where's dinner? I'm hungry!"

Sojin smiles, "My lady. I prepared some soybean tofu soup and rice. I'll get it for you."

"Okay."

Sojin bows and then retreats as I lay down on my belly. I changed into some simple pajamas as Sojin comes back with some food on a tray table. I lay down on my bed as the tray table was placed on my bed and I start eating. Of course, I had a small meal with Sojin again.

"My Lady, did you enjoy golf?"

I chuckle, "Yes, I did. It was nice to meet Lady Yerin."

Sojin nods, "Lady Yerin is a really fun person to be around. My Lady, you have to work hard!"

"Work.. hard?"

"Get Master Jungkook to be with you!"

I choked on my food, "Sojin. Master Jungkook isn't someone like that."

Sojin smiles, "Master Jungkook is only nice to My Lady."

Just then, scratches could be heard on the door. Sojin got up and opened the door as Gureum ran into the room and hopped onto my bed before laying down next to me.

"Hey Gureum."

He got comfy as he layed next to me. Sojin closed the door and came next to me.

"Gureum seems to like you a lot, My Lady."

I giggle as I pet him.

"He's just friendly."

"No, My Lady. I have been working here ever since I was young and served the Young Master for a long time. I have never seen Young Master like this before."

I chuckle as I continue to eat my food.

[Jungkook's pov]

"Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing? Are you going to keep doing this? Sana is such a nice girl, how can you just let her cr

Please log in to read the full chapter