Chapter 3

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Eunha's pov]

I was sitting in the living room couch, reading my favourtie book and with Gureum sitting on my lap, I set the book aside as I heard him growling. I looked up to see Sana and Jungkook along with Mark oppa(?). "Mark oppa!" I smiled. "Eunha!" I stood up and gave him a friend hug. Sana and Jungkook entered the garden leaving us alone.

"Eunha, how are you?" Mark oppa asked me. "I'm good! What about you oppa? We lost contact a few years ago until I finally found you on facebook!" I said. "Not so good, she left me for Jungkook." Mark said. "She used me so many times yet I'm still in this helpless love no one would understand. I just wish she'll give me a loving stare for once, like the one she gave Jungkook. I really want her to notice me. She thinks that Jungkook is better than me, anything I do is bad luck for her and everything Jungkook does is good for her." Mark oppa said.

"Oppa, I'm sorry you have to feel this way." I trailed off. "Should we go for coffee some time?" Mark oppa asked. "Sure, I'd love to!" I replied with a smile. Sana and Jungkook returned with Sana clinging on Jungkook. I saw Mark oppa rolled his eyes and gave a fake smile, it took every fiber in me not to laugh. I Gureum as Sana and Jungkook approached us. Gureum lied comfortably on my lap and slept. I smiled as I watched him sleep.

Please log in to read the full chapter