Chapter 5

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Eunha's pov]

"My lady! Please wake up!" I heard a voice. I opened my sealed eyes and saw Sojin. "My lady, today is the day you attend a golf course with Young Master!" I immediately shot up. "I already picked out your outfit." Sojin said. "Thank you." I smiled. Sojin brought out a clothes model that wore a white suncap with a bit of pink, a pink and white Polo T, a pair of white shorts. Pink sport shoes and a pair of socks along with one white gloves.

I wore the clothes and came out. I had my hair in a high ponytail andI wore the glove on my left hand. "My lady! You look awesome!" I did a spin and posed. "You think so?" I asked. "Yea!" I smiled and left the room with Sojin walking behind me. I walked down the mansion's white stairs.ungkook was dressed in a white and blue t aling with some pants and a pair of blue sport shoes. He wore a white golve on his left hand. We made eye contact and I smiled. "Young Master, its time to set off." Harold said. Jungkook turned to Harold and nodded. I turned to see Sojin smirking at me. I hit her secretly. She gave me two thumbs up secretly and then bowed. I walked out of the mansion as she followed behind with Harold.

I entered the car with Jungkook and saw Sojin's smiling face as we left. I gave her a playful glare before the car drove off. We arrived at the golf course. I saw the map at the counter of the golf house and looked around. I then saw two people coming up to us with golf clubs. They are in charge of

Please log in to read the full chapter