Chapter 6

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Jungkook's pov]

We finally finished golf and headed down to a cafe for some cofee. Taehyung and I went to order coffee while the girls sat down and talked. "Kook. How's Sana?" I looked at Taehyung and sighed. "Don't know, I don't wanna talk about her." I looked at Eunha. "You still like her?" I chose not to answer that question.

[Eunha's pov]

I sat down with Yerin unnie after the golf match, we were both waiting for the boy to finish ordering coffee and some pastry. "Eunha, have you considered dating Jungkook?" I looked up in shock. "Why do you think that way?" Yerin smiled, "Have you seen the way Jungkook looks at you?" I shook my head and looked at Jungkook. "I have never thought about dating him." 

[Yerin's pov]

"They both like each other.I must get them together." I thought to mysef as the boys brought coffee over. I watched Eunha and Jungkook closely. Tae seemed to notice that I was staring at Jungook for too long. "Ya Yerin." Tae pouted. i pinched his lips and smiled, "Jealous?" I chuckled. "I don't like Jungkook the way I like you, no love you." I smiled. "I'm just seeing how Jungkook and Eunha can be a good couple." I said. "Oooo." I smiled as Tae stared at them too.

[Jungkook's pov]

I saw Tae Hyung and Yerin Noona staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. Yerin noona ans Tae hyung shook their head and just ate their food.

 

~~~~

heyhey sorry for the short update.. and disappearing.. I L

Please log in to read the full chapter