Chapter 12

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later...

Eunha woke up in the morning and got dressed. She stared at her reflection in the vanity mirror. She hooked on a pair of earrings as Eunji entered the room. Eunha saw Eunji bow in the reflection as she slowly looked up.

"My Lady."

"Is Joowon awake?"

"No, Young Master is still asleep."

Eunha smiles as she closed the lid of the jewellery box, "It's alright. Tell Emma to let Joowon sleep in later. When he's awake, let him come to the company."

Eunji bows as she leaves the room while Eunha walks to her walk-in wardrobe to find some clothes and also choose a clutch.

"My Lady, breakfast has been served."

Eunha checked her appearance after changing into a baby pink jumpsuit and also grabbing a white box purse. She adjusts her silver bracelet and also grabbed some rings for her fingers before leaving her room and heading to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Grandpa!"

Jung Hwa looked up from his rice and soup, "Eunha, you're here!"

Eunha smiles, "Grandpa, are you going for golf today?"

Jung Hwa nods, "I have some time to play golf today, your father is returning to Korea tonight. Make sure to be there at the airport, then both of you go to the restaurant and join me for dinner. Yerin and Hoseok will be there with your aunt."

"Yes, Grandpa." Eunha took a bite of the grilled ribs in front of her. Jung Hwa wiped his mouth and cleared his throat as he got up slowly from his chair. Eunha placed her chopsticks down and stood up as her grandpa left the mansion for his golf tournament.

Eunji came over to Eunha, "My Lady, the car is ready outside."

Eunha nods as she wipes with a napkin before grabbing her purse and leaving with Eunji following her.

"My Lady."

Eunha arranges her outfit first and then leaves with Eunji following her. The chauffer opens the car door as Eunha entered the car. Eunji sat at the front passenger seat while the chauffer returns to his side and started the engine. Eunha presses a button as the curtains close. Focused on an iPad, Eunha read through the morning news and also checked her schedule for the day.

"Eunji."

"Yes, My Lady?"

"Move the meeting for the Luna to today. I want to see how much they have prepared and also check on the cosmetics department on how our Summer Collection is coming up. I want to see the draft today."

Eunji nods, "Yes, My Lady."

Eunha smiles as she places the iPad down and grabs a book to read. The car slowly drives into the Jeon's Estate and Eunha opens the curtains slightly. She looked at the familiar garden and smiles. The car stopped before and Eunha steps out of the car. She looked at the place she missed for three years. Her long locks flew in the air as she looks around.

"Eunha..."

She turns to the familiar voice that calls out to her. Eunha looks at the man.

"Mr Jeon."

Jungkook was disappointed by the cold treatment but he forced a smile, "Welcome."

Eunha nods as she enters the house with Eunji behind her. She swings her clutch with every step she took and then looked around the living area. Nothing was different about the place, except for the huge wedding picture that decorated and caught the eye of Eunha. It was Jungkook and Sana's wedding pictures.

"Congrats."

Jungkook looked at Harold, "Who told you to put it up?"

"I did." Heels clicked down the marble stairs as Sana came down, as if she owned the mansion.

"Welcome, Miss Jung. It's an honour for you to be in our new home."

Eunha chuckles, "I have yet to receive any invitations so I'm unsure when this became your shared quarters but I guess we'll make do Miss Minatozaki."

Sana's expression froze, but she knew what Eunha said was true.

Please log in to read the full chapter