Chapter 2

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Eunha's pov]

I was introduced to Sojin, she's the maid in charge of taking care of me. "Good afternoon, Young Lady. Sojin at your service." I smiled and asked Sojin to sit down in my room. My room was pink all over and it was really big. "Sojin, sit!" I said. Sojin complied. "So tell me more about yourself." I said. "I grew up in a line of lower class family members, as far as I remember my ancestors were maids, my dad used to be a butler and now my brother, Harold is taking over." I smiled. "That's cool!" I smiled.

Sojin looked at me, shocked. "What's wrong?" I cocked my head to the side. "No, it's just that. A servant is someone no one speaks highly of." Sojin said. "Seriously, people need to learn how to respect them, you guys are humans too. You guys shouldn't be treated like animals ordered around and yet get looked down on." I said and huffed my cheeks.

"Young Lady, your wardrobe as asked by the Young Master is there." Sojin said. Sojin opened the closet and I was shocked. I brought so little clothes. Obviously, I need to go shopping. Luckily, my dad gave me his credit card. I'll just asked Jungkook if I can exit the house.

Sojin followed me with her head hung low as I exit my room. "Sojin, where is Jungkook?" I asked. "Young Master went out a while ago." I nodded and asked Harold to prepare a car...

I looked out the quiet countryside turning to a bustling city. My eyes sparkled. Before the driver opened the door, I burst out.

Please log in to read the full chapter