Chapter 10

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jung's Masion....

Eunji entered Eunha's room with two chambermaids behind her, both carried trays with their lowered.

"Miss, wake up!"

Eunha opened her eyes and got up as Eunji draws the curtains.

"What time is it?"

"It's 9am. Master said that you will go to the office for a while before going to choose your dress."

"Alright."

The two chambermaids come over with their trays as Eunha brushes her teeth and also wipe her face. The maids then retreat as Eunha does a quick makeup before heading to her walk-in wardrobe. She changed into a jumpsuit and got a purse before she walked to her vanity to check herself.

"Good Morning, Young Master."

Joowon ran into the room, "Mommy!"

Eunha smiles as she picks Joowon up and swings him gently, "Good morning, sweetie." Eunha kisses Joowon's forehead and then took his hand as the two of them headed down for breakfast. Jung Hwa, Eunha's grandfather and the Chairman of Jung.Inc was at the table. Joowon runs over.

"Great-Grandpa!"

"Joowon-ah! Good Morning."

Joowon smiles as he climbs onto his own seat while Eunha walks over as Eunji takes her purse before she takes a seat.

"Grandpa."

"Ah, Eunha. Good morning."

Eunha smiles, "Grandpa, I'll head over to the office first. I'll meet you at the salon."

Jung Hwa nods, "I will formally introduce you at the banquet later. Remember to pick up a dress."

"Yes, Grandpa."

Eunha finishes her breakfast and then pats Joowon's head, "Mommy's heading to work first. Take care of grandpa alright?"

Joowon nods, "Yes, Mommy. You can count on me."

Eunha smiles and kisses Joowon's head as she takes her purse from Eunji and the two leave. Eunji opens the door as a chauffer pulls over and runs out of his car to open the car door for Eunha.

"Let's go."

Eunji takes a seat at the passenger's seat and the chauffer drives off to Jung Inc.

"My Lady, today's schedule."

Eunha takes the iPad from Eunji as she scrolls through her schedule, "Keep it simple. The meeting with the CFO and the Finance team can be put off. I'll do it tomorrow. Get the Design team to bring over our dresses that will soon be launched after 1pm. I'll pick one and wear it."

"Yes, My Lady."

Eunha looks out the window as she presses a button and draws the curtains close. She arrived at the entrance and walked through the lobby with Eunji following behind her. She enters her privately owned elevatoor and takes it with Eunji. They head up to the 35th Floor where Eunha's office was located.

"Good Morning, Miss Jung."

Eunha's secretary, Sarah greeted.

"Hey, Sarah. It's been so long."

Sarah nods, "Indeed. You left for Chicago so suddenly. Now that you're back. I can finally see Eunji."

"Tsk, tsk. I thought you missed me."

"Boss, I do."

Eunha nods, "Alright. Go back to work."

"Yes, Boss."

Eunha then enters her office with Eunji behind. Eunji was dressed in a female suit. Eunha sits down at her desk as she starts work. Sarah constantly brought in documents that Eunha needed to review.

"Get the Finance Team to come up with a report on our sales for the past two years. Also, during the yearly shareholders' meeting I want to see the presentation of our new Fashion Line, Lunar. I told Eunji to call the Design Team, are they coming?"

"Team Leader Kim said her team will be up by 1.15pm at latest."

Eunha looks at her watch, "Bring them up now."

Sarah bows, "Yes, ma'am."

Eunha walks to her couch and takes a seat. Eunji got her coffee while Sarah comes in with the design team. The Team Leader came in with her team who brought in dresses worn on mannequins.

"Miss Jung. These are our dresses from our current fashion line Luminous and these are the upcoming ones featured in Lunar."

Eunha glanced up from her coffee as she scanned through the dresses. She waved her fingers off two dresses as the team members took the mannequins away. She was stuck at three choices. A black shimmery spagehtti long dress, a pink and white off the shoulder dress and a blue sapphire dress. She looked at them for a long time before deciding on the black shimmery spaghetti long dress, paired with a shimmery cape. Eunha also picked out a black and gold clutch along with a gold bracelet. Eunha also got a Swarovski lunar shimmery necklace.

"The two of you."

Eunji and Sarah looked up.

"Choose an outfit."

"What?"

Eunha looked at them, "I said choose an outfit."

Eunji and Sarah were thrilled. Eunji got a dark blue A line, flowy dress while Sarah chose a wine red dress. They both decided to go with sleeves. Eunha chose heels with ribbons behind them while her two followers just chose normal heels. They were both there to follow Eunha and watch for her safety.

"Alright, I'm done choosing. The two of you get your accessories and then we'll go to the salon."

The design team got their dresses in a bag and then brought it to Eunha's car. They then got the accessories and place it in too. Eunha entered the car followed by Eunji and Sarah.

[Salon, Seoul]

The trio arrived at the salon. Eunji and Sarah got off first as Eunha came out after them. The salon was booked privately as they started getting dolled up. Sarah and Eunji quickly finished while Eunha was dolling up slowly.

"Sarah, go out and see if Grandpa's here."

Sarah places a cup of fruit tea down before leaving. Eunha holds out her hand as the makeup artist places her brushes down.

"Eunji."

"Yes, Miss?"

Eunha looks up as Eunji whispers into her ear.

"I have confirmed that the Jeon's will be there, including the Chairman and his wife."

Eunha nods as the makeup artist continues to doll her up. The hair stylist also comes with a hair curler and starts curling her hair.

"Miss Jung, the Chairman is here."

Eunha glances slightly as her Grandpa enters the salon in a suit and coat.

"Grandpa."

Jung Hwa waves his hand, "Continue."

Eunha stops herself from standing up as Eunji and Sarah bows.

"Where's Joowon?"

Eunji and Sarah checked themselves and changed. Eunha finally finished her makeup and then got into her dress and cape. She also put on her accessories and heels.

"Miss, you look so beautiful."

Eunha smiles as someone claps. It was Mark.

"Wonderful!"

Eunha smiles.

"Hey, Mark. Looking Handsome as always."

Mark combs through his hair as he looks smug.

"Are you ready?"

Eunha looks at the clock and then at her two female companions whom both nod.

"Alright, let's go then."

Grandpa got up slowly on his cane as Eunha helps him. The group then moves off to the banquet.

[The White Rose Banquet]

Jungkook and Sana arriv

Please log in to read the full chapter