Chapter 11

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Jung's Mansion]

Eunha was preparing herself today as she was ready to head to the Jeon's Inc. Eunji dressed her up.

"Eunji."

"Yes, Miss?"

"You follow Joowon in the afternoon to my office. I'll head over alone."

"But Miss-"

"If anything, my identity is different now."

Eunji nods and bows, "Yes, Miss. I'll do as you ask."

"Alright. Thank you."

Eunha grabs her clutch and slings it onto her shoulder, today she was dressed in a white long sleeved shirt with a ribbon along with some high-waisted beige pants. She accessoried with some rings and a necklace, adding a bracelet too.

"Eunji, I'll see you later then."

Eunji bows, "I see you off, My Lady."

Eunha smiles as she enters the Rolls-royce. She got a pair of sunglasses and placed them on. The chauffer arrives at the Jeon's Inc and Eunha steps out of the car on her two heels. She looks around through her sunglasses as she enters the lobby and heads over to the reception.

"Good morning, Miss. You are...?"

Eunha handed a card over as she removed her sunglasses.

"Ah, yes. The CEO is waiting for you."

Eunha nods as a hand grabs her, she turns to face Sana.

"Jung Eunha! I told you to-"

Eunha interrupts her, "Excuse me, Ma'am. Do you mind?"

"Eunha- you-"

"I'm here for work. If not for the fact that the Jeon's have been wanting to work with me for years and also the fact that my father wants me to come over." Eunha swings her hand and Sana's grip was released.

"Eunha. You-"

"My name's Miss Jung and I am the representative for Jung's Inc. It appears that I'm not welcomed here." Eunha then grabs her card off the counter and then turns to walk out while putting on her sunglasses.

"Wait! Miss Jung!" The receptionist chases her.

"Miss Jung!" Another receptionist tries to negotiate with her.

"Eunha!"

Eunha ignored all their calls and turned as Jungkook chases her.

"Eunha!"

"It appears that the Jeon's aren't welcoming."

The receptionist came over, "I'm sorry Mr Jeon."

"My apologies Eun- I mean Miss Jung. Right this way."

Eunha then turns as she removes her sunglasses again. All the workers of the Jeon's could see Eunha's beauty and they were stunned. Eunha smiles as her long hair flutters through the small wind she created with each step and she proceeded to the counter.

Jungkook pulls Sana to the side.

"Jungkook, are you still-"

"Why are you here?"

"I came to bring you lunch and I saw her... I-"

"Eunha isn't that girl anymore. Her name's a Jung and she happens to be the heiress of the Jung Inc. Like it or not, so now do me a favour and go home."

Sana was frightened, "Jungkook..?"

"Do it before I regret our engagement party."

Sana nods as Jungkook walks over to where Eunha is and walks her to the elevator. Sana gripped onto the lunchbox she was holding and left. Some employees who didn't favour Sana were secretly mocking her.

"She's always acting all high and mighty."

"I say she is nothing compared to the heiress of the Jung's."

"Pft, she almost offended our potential client, how great."

"Such great help indeed, she's going to blow my bonus."

The four employees walked off and Sana glared at them but none of them were fazed.

[Jungkook's pov]

Eunha... How long has it been?

"Mr Jeon?"

I snapped out of my own thought, "Ah- right- Well..."

Eunha nods as we reach my office. The two of us sat down on the couch as coffee was brought in.

"Eunha... two years ago-"

"I'm here for work, Mr Jeon."

"Eunha, don't do this to me..."

"Mr Jeon, we discuss work here."

I nod as I took out the folder for the upcoming project we have with Jung Inc, also known as JU Group. Eunha took the folder and looked through it with me. I glanced up from the contracts and then at her. It's really her... the Eunha I always loved. Yet, somehow... I always recall the words I said to her.

"It's a mistake..."

I guess all these years those words stuck with her. If only I chose her more earnestly and also be stern with my choices.

"Mr Jeon..? Mr Jeon?"

I nod as I took out my ballpen from my suit and then signed the contract. Eunha nods and took out her own pen from her clutch and signed it too.

"Look forward to a good collaboration."

I nod as Eunha got up and I stopped her from leaving, "Eunha."

"Mr Jeon?"

"We're not discussing business anymore, Eunha."

"Jungkook."

Yea,  that's my Eunha...

"I don't wish to discuss anything private with you."

Or not.

"Eunha, I just want a reason why you left."

"You knew why I left, Jungkook. A mistake. That's how you described whatever we had, if we even had anything between us, that is."

"Eunha, we were just friends who got drunk one day and did the thing by mistake."

"Jungkook. If you really treat me like a friend and consider me as one, then back then... don't treat me like how you intend to treat your future wife."

<
Please log in to read the full chapter