Jin is in Debt

The 7 Crazy Boys and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gasp and cover my mouth as I look at the large mass of spaghetti staining one of my favorite shirts.

 

“NANA I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY IM SO SORRY!” Jin yells panicking. He rushes over to grab a roll of paper towels and comes back, unrolling some to help clean up. I’m still frozen trying to have my brain catch up with what’s going on. Thank goodness his lunch wasn’t too hot, that would have really hurt!

 

I finally begin to start removing the mass from my chest, putting it back on the plate. Jin with a paper towel in hand goes to try and wipe my shirt off there and I blush and stop him. “I-I got this…” I say, taking the paper towel. It’s only then when he realizes where he would have been wiping and blushes a bright red, backing away. “OH, of course, I’m so sorry!”

 

I can’t help but chuckle. I would have preferred to not have a shirt ruined but Jin’s apologizes were adorable. “Hey, Jin, it’s okay, I promise. It’s not the end of the world! I’m not hurt, so all is good, you just don’t have lunch now…” I can't help but giggle at the end, looking around to see the remains of his food around us. “Speaking of, we did just come back from lunch, how are you still eating?” I can’t help but ask, he sure liked to eat!

 

“Well, that was like, an hour ago, I have to keep myself nourished, don’t I?” He laughs, seeming to feel a little better. “It’s fine though. My concern is your shirt, it’s really pretty! I totally owe you a new one that is comparable…” He sighs, looking apologetic.

 

“I’m okay, really!” I insist, but he doesn’t seem to like the answer. 

 

“It’s not! Look, we’re going to go shopping together to find a nice replacement for that shirt, my treat,” he says smiling, putting his hand on my arm. He takes another look at my shirt and shakes his head. “In the meantime, here, take my hoodie so you can have something clean on,” he says, pulling off his hoodie. I blush at the kind gestures.

 

“That’d be great, tell me when you’re available and I’ll make it work, I can agree with that,” I smile, and he lets out a sigh of relief. Nothing wrong with a compromise, besides, him not panicking is cuter…

 

He hands me his hoodie, and it takes everything in me not to stare at his toned arms now exposed from only wearing a white tank top. 

 

“I will have to check my schedule, but I’m sure I’ll have an opening quite soon,” he says, even braving a flirty wink. I blush, starting to experience ARMY’s favorite confident Jin. I take the hoodie and smile.

 

“Do you want my number or…” I ask, figuring it would be smart. 

 

“Oh yeah, great idea, you’re so smart!” He laughs, ruffling my hair. I pout for the sake of my hair but I’m far from upset. “Give me your phone, I’ll type in a contact for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter