J,J &J

The 7 Crazy Boys and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you at least like what you’re seeing?” He asks confidently, wiping sweat off his forehead. I’m at a loss of words, every sense of being a teenage girl takes over all at once, and I only have the ability to nod. He chuckles and puts a hand on my shoulder, guiding me into the practice room. “Do you dance?”

“I haven’t had too much experience, just a class I took for fun in school a few years ago. I wasn’t terrible, and learned pretty fast. I’m just very stiff when I dance,” I admit. I wish had more experience, but luckily I would learn, dancing was important in Kpop and so I had to at least do the basics to really do well in the upcoming tour.

“Do you want me to give you some tips?” he asks. I nod my head fervently.

“Jungkook, you’re the best! I’d really appreciate at least a few tips, you’re so amazing at dancing.”

He smiles and gestures for me to watch him. He begins to teach me some basic moves to practice that are easy enough, but great warm ups to help my mobility as a dancer. When he’s done showing me, we sit on the floor and stretch so that I can try these out myself.

“It’s always important to stretch before you dance, Nana. Even if you don’t think the moves are that hard to do, they put stress on you body, and you can easily strain a muscle,”he explains. I love how comfortable he is with me, and able to know so much about this. I’m not very flexible and he notices pretty quickly.

“Stand up, and put your arms above your head, and line your biceps with your ears,” he orders. I do as he says, and feel a little awkward. “Now, slowly, keeping your spine straight, lower yourself so that you almost become like a table.”

I bend forward and he lightly hold my hands where they need to be with his fingers. My hormones work against me and my face begins to flush. Luckily, with my head straight down, he hopefully won’t notice. I slowly keep moving until I can no longer bend without straining.

“You’re really close, now you can bend your knees a little, and straighten your spine. Drop the bottom part slightly,” he explains quietly, guiding my gently. I do as he says and steps back and claps. “Perfect!”

I feel the strain on my abs and take a deep breath. he hears me and chuckles. “I know it’s hard, but it’s good for your core and helps you stay more aligned and stretch! Now slowly, while keeping yourself straight like that, stand straight up again.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter