Lights! Camera! Dealing with Self Esteem?

The 7 Crazy Boys and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WAKE UP RIGHT NOW IM JIN-AH!!!” I hear an incredibly rude person shout in my ear. I instinctively smash a pillow in their face and roll over. I’m never going to be woken up nicely, am I?

 

“YAH!” Eunji shouts as she goes down and I laugh. She gets back up quickly and I feel the ice cold talons, aka her hands, grab my ankles and I’m pulled to the ground.

 

“CAN I NOT WAKE UP PEACEFULLY?” I shout, my sister strolling into the room mid-sentence.

 

“Of course not sis, what’s the fun in that?” She teases, and I haphazardly throw a pillow at her, missing her by a foot. She laughs evilly and I groan face first into my floor. Eunji Gets up and grabs my laptop.

 

“You need to upload this special, ASAP!” She says, handing it to me. In all the excitement it almost slipped my mind! I log into my account and with a few clicks, it’s up and posted. I’m already getting comments now even two minutes later, and I’m amazed.

 

“No time to revel in this, today is a big day!” Minah says, taking the laptop away. I try to hit her but I miss again. I just can’t abuse my sister today, darn.

 

“What do you mean?” I ask, and I see Eunji and Minah exchange excited looks. "Well, JSK called early this morning and wants to hit the ground running. They want you to come to a photo shoot in two hours." Minah says trying to contain her excitement.

 

“WHAT!?” I shout. This is so fast! I only just said yes yesterday! I groan and try to make the ground open up and take me but sadly it doesn’t work. I’m being dragged up my two pairs of arms and being ushered into the bathroom.

 

“Make yourself look less gross,” Eunji says, and I give her an offended look. They both laugh and close the door, leaving me to look at a scary reflection of myself, and boy they were not wrong. My hair is all over the place and I have blanket crease lines on my cheek. I panic and get to work by brushing out my hair and trying to get rid of the indentions. I hurry back to my room to see that I already have an outfit picked out. A pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeve plain black shirt are placed on the edge of my bed, and Eunji and Minah are gossiping on my floor. They look relieved at my fixed appearance.

 

“That’s better,” Minah says, and points to the clothes. “Just put those on, and don’t worry about makeup or anything, they want you to be an easy clean canvas so they can do your makeup and stuff at the shoot, along with their outfits.”

 

I nod and quickly throw on my clothes before we all three head down to eat breakfast. I can’t eat much because I’m so nervous. My mom senses this and pulls out a chair to sit next to me. “You have nothing to worry about sweetheart, today is easy. You just have to stand there and be your beautiful self, that’s all,” she says, rubbing reassuring circles on my back. I smile and finish my toast, and run upstairs to brush my teeth. When I come back down, everyone is ready to load the car.

 

“Ready sweetheart?” My dad asks, and I nod. I look at Eunji who is getting in the car.

 

“Does your mom know about all this and that you’re coming?” I ask her. She’s basically my adopted sister she’s over so much, and her mom is usually chill with her being over, but I still want to make sure she follows the rules.

 

“Yeah, she’s so hyped for you! She wishes you the best of luck by the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter