Pillows, A's, and Questions

The 7 Crazy Boys and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m startled awake by a pillow being smashed in my face.

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL? IM A NORMAL HUMAN CAN I NOT BE WOKEN UP LIKE ONE?” I yell at the assailant. My sister Minah giggles evilly while tossing around another pillow in her hands. I sit up and give her an evil glare.

 

“I have no idea what you’re talking about Nana!” She teases, tossing the pillow aside onto my bed, thankfully not at my face.

 

“What is so important that you had to get me up like that?” I grumble, stretching and trying to wake up. 

 

“You’re running late for school. You know we have to leave in like, fifteen minutes, right?” She asks, and I jolt and look at my alarm clock.

 

“WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME UP EARLIER? YOU KNOW I CAN’T MISS THIS CHEMISTRY TEST!” I shout, running to my closet to pick something to wear. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans, a burgundy sweater, and my grey converse highs. I toss them on my bed and shoo my sister out. “Get out of here you terrorist!” I yell and she laughs walking out the door.

 

I quickly throw my clothes on and brush out my long brown hair. I put on some mascara, brush my teeth, and I’m out the door. I’m running to the bus stop just as the bus pulls up. My sister waves to me and chats with her friends while getting on the bus. I groan and pull out my phone and earbuds as I board.

 

I find my usual seat in the back and sit down. I have Cypher part 4 blaring in my ears and facts about atoms in front of me. I’ve been studying really hard for this test because this is my last chance to get my grade up, or else I was going to lose my youtube channel.

 

My parents are pretty relaxed but one thing they won’t budge on is my education. I have to bring my grade up or they will take the one thing that is most important to me. I’ve had this youtube channel for two years and it’s been a mishmash of this and that. I do Kpop covers including some of my own song’s I’ve written. Along with this I also have my little chats and discussions about my life, and somehow this combination has earned me a million subscribers. It really surprises me considering I don’t think I sing well and this was just something I did for fun. I loved singing these songs and I wanted to get the songs I was working on out there. This was my outlet. I had to especially make sure I didn’t lose my channel because this would be my 100th video special, and I had a lot of people counting on me.

 

I read these facts over and over again until I’m able to repeat all these facts without even trying. I set them all to different kpop songs to try and help me remember, and it seems to be working.

 

The bus pulls up to the school and I get off the bus. I give my sister a good scowl and slap on the shoulder as I pass by and head to the library to wait for first period. I hang here wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter