Metting The 7 Crazy Boys

The 7 Crazy Boys and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is cheering loudly, but I hear the sound of my heart beating hard over all of it. The boys stand by me and casually sing the song as they would any day, and I finally fade out and stop singing. I don’t know what to do, I’m in shock.

 

“Keep going!” Yoongi whispers to me, and after getting over the fact that Min Yoongi just spoke to me, I continue where the song is now.

 

We’re all singing the chorus and the crowd is going wild. I feel like I’m high, flying above everyone, like I’m not the one singing right now. We get to Taehyung’s part of the song and he’s next to me, singing to me, our harmony ringing true throughout the room. I feel like swooning, I want to pinch myself because this does not feel real!

 

We finally finish the song and we get wild applause from the crowd. I’m breathing hard and Jina gestures for us to come sit down. I understand now why there was the extra seating. I should have known something like this would happen, it was almost obvious.

 

The boys seem excited and joke around while getting on the stage. Once they sit down, Namjoon starts and they do their introduction. When they’re done they look at me kindly and smile. I feel butterflies in my stomach. Each of the boys were way more handsome in person, taller too.

 

Jina looks at us and smiles, and gestures to the seven crazy boys that sit beside me. “So, do you wanna tell us how you feel about BTS again?” She asks, and everyone chuckles. I laugh too and turn red. “Surprised, aren’t you?”

 

I nod and blush again and the boys laugh. “I’m a bit surprised, yes…” I admit.

 

“I was scared you were going to faint or something when you saw you, you turned so pale!” Jimin says, and I blush again. The boys laugh and smile at me.

 

“I’m just a big fan, you guys inspire me so much, and the fact I’m meeting you is a huge deal, it almost doesn’t feel real!” I say, and the boys smile.

 

“Awwww,” Jina says, and the crowds echoes.

 

“Did you like singing with us? You sounded great, I know that!” Namjoon says, and I smile.

 

“Yeah, it was pretty awesome,” I say with a small smile, and the boys looks at teacher and smile.

 

“Well, the seven of us love your music, style, and personality, and we wanted to ask if you would like to do a collaboration with us,” Namjoon says, and the audience gasps. I feel the color drain from my face again.

 

“Really?” I squeak, and they boys chuckle and laugh. I’m trying not to freak out, so it takes everything for me to just say a simple, “That sounds great, let’s discuss the details later!”

 

The audience goes nuts, and the boys beam. “Well, here you have it, BTS and Nana are going to collaborate! Would you like them to come back and perform it when it’s completed?” Jina asks the audience, and there was no doubt by their response that they wanted it.

 

We all smile at the audience and at the cameras, and then finally after the audience dies down, Jina thanks us for appearing on a part of her show, and the cameras go off. I let out a huge breath of air I didn’t realize I was holding in, and walk off the stage. I hear the boys run up behind me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter