Finally Taking Off

The 7 Crazy Boys and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later…

 

Our glasses clink together as we smile and celebrate. My completed album had dropped a month ago, it was turning out really well. Millions of copies sold, and everyone loved my style compared to the normal stuff that had been dominating the radio these days. I even had a tour booked for a month from now!

 

JS gives me a big hug and my mom looks like she’s in tears. I have all my friends and family around me, and I could not be happier. This year had taken a lot out of me, it was not easy to get here, but I did it. I maintained an A average in school, and my parents could not have been prouder. I feel like my face is going to fall off from all the smiling I’ve been doing. I rub my cheeks and put down my drink. I need a minute to catch my breath.

 

I wander through JS’s house, where he held the celebratory party, and find the bathroom. I close and lock the door and walk over to the sink. I look in the mirror and I almost feel like I’m staring into the eyes of another person. Her eyes were bright, her cheeks nicely blushed from happiness, and she stood tall with confidence. I’m so happy to have become this person.

 

I no longer had the ability to make youtube videos, though I had many videos made and posted on the company’s channel. My followers jumped and followed them, and JS beamed as he watched the numbers climb. I cannot believe the events that had hopped so fast. I had a scheduled appearance on a popular South Korean Talk show, and I was hyped. I was also very nervous…

 

Not only that, but I had also gotten recognition from big named groups, the most important one being BTS. They tweeted and congratulated me, and personally complimented my music and I almost fainted at the sight. They had just done their comeback with their album ‘Love Yourself’, and they took the time to congratulate and listen to my music. This was unreal!

 

I take a breath and decide to go back out to the party. I revel in my success and party until late. It covers up my nerves for my appearance on the talk show tomorrow.

 

***

I wake up feeling tired, yet energetic. I get dressed and get the rest of my family up. We have to head over to the studio soon to prepare for the show, and my parents wanted their prime seats in the front row. Eunji and Mark were coming too, and they were very excited.

 

I feel like everything leading up to the show happens in fast forward, and before you know it, it’s three minutes to set. I’m we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter