Where are you from?

Dreams are for kids

It's raining when school is over. I have soccer practice. I walk into the locker room after saying goodbye to the boys. Soo Mi laughs.

"Ji Ky, you've been late to practice everyday since last week. What is going on?"

As if to answer me Mi Na walks in. "Probably her boyfriend."

i feel my face get hot and I want to storm out but I'm in the process of getting my shorts on. As soon as they're on I run out. I see Tae and Namjoon in the stands. My face immediately breaks out a smile as Tae waves with a huge smile on his face. I smile too. I never expected them to be here. Especially when I needed them most. I wave back and then practice begins. 

Every so often I look back up at the stands and see Tae watching me. Namjoon has his face in a book. Ocassionally I look to find Tae hitting Joon to make him watch. I just laugh. They're such dorks that it's hard not to love them. Mi Na jogs up to me when practice is over.

"Who's his friend?" She asks. I

turn to her. "Why do you care."

"He's cute."

I roll my eyes and walk away. No way in actual hell was I going to ever tell her his name. I walk into the locker room and see Mi Na has already left. I breathe a sigh of relief and talk to Soo Mi. I explain everything to her but make her promise she won't tell Mi Na anything. She promises and we laugh like typical school girls. We walk out of the locker room arm in arm until I see Tae and Namjoon. I wave goodbye to Soo Mi and link arms with the boys.

"So what are you guys doing this weekend?" 

They smile at each other with a look only they understand. 

"What?" i ask.

"You want to go home?" Tae asks.

"What do you mean. Where else would I go?" 

"I mean Anyang. We wanted to take you there for the weekend. We already talked to your mom and she said it might be good for you." 

I smile and look at them. "Are we all going."  Joon nods.

I immediately wrap my arms around their necks. I can't believe after 2 weeks they would really want to take me home. I wanted to cry right then and there but I didn't. I went home and packed my things. We were leaving tonight since the drive would take about 3 hours. As I'm packing I can hear my mom talking to the boys. I hear them laugh and wonder what they're talking about. Tae walks in and stands in the door way. 

"You really are excited about this?" he says. 

I smile and nod. "I've missed it and the fact you want to take me there makes me so happy." 

He comes into the room and sits on my bed next to my bag. As I'm stuffing things in he grabs my hand. I want to pull away but I can't. Not that he won't let me. I won't let myself. 

"Tae." I whisper. 

He smiles. "I won't. I just wanted to get a good look at you with this smile on your face." 

I smile and he lets go leaving a permanent feeling of his hand around my wrist. I laugh and continue to pack. When I'm finished I walk out with Tae to see the others. My mom smiles and hugs me.

"Have fun honey, I'll see you sunday when you get back."

I smile and the boys lead me out to the van. To anyone else this might look weird but it was the only way to fit all 8 of us. The 3 hour drive is fun but semi weary. I fall asleep on Tae twice. We sing and laugh and play games and enjoy each others company. It's nearly 10 when we get there. I had forgotten how beautiful it was. We go to the hotel and check in. The lady at the front desk looks at us probably thinking 1 room for 8 of you? We go up to our room put our stuff in and decide to get some sleep. Tommorow is going to be a big day.