Practice canceled

Dreams are for kids

We go to the music room for lunch as usual. When I walk in I'm one of the only ones there except Tae. The others come in and immediately ask "Who won?" I laugh knowing that this would happen. I look at them and sigh. 

"I think you all saw this one coming. Min Yoongi." I say.

Yoongi looks surprised and even blushes. We all give him a round of applause. I tell him that I'll get him something for winning. He just thanks me and we all begin to eat together. Occasionally one of us will break out in song and the others join in. It's like a game. See how many people know the song you break out into. We all are laughing really hard playing this game. We all have to stop before someone passes out. It's too soon when the bell rings. Hoseok walks me to history. 
"They both like you."
"I know."

"Don't hurt them please." 

I look at him. He is stern but also not overpowering.

"I won't."

"Don't." 

They all are so concerned with each other and it makes me worry. If I were to hurt one of them I hurt all of them. That's how much they care for each other. I become slightly worried now. Namjoon was completely right I have to make a decision on which I want. If I keep going like this no telling what might happen. As I walk to math I get a text from Soo Mi

Hey I know that Mi Na never told you but practice is canceled tonight. I'll see you tommorow.

Of course Mi Na would never tell me something like that. She hates my guts and Soo Mi always tells me the truth. I begin to walk a little lighter. When class I walk out ot the front to find the boys. They all smile when they see me.

"Practice was canceled so I get to see what it's like to hang out with you on a normal day."

They all laugh and I wonder why. But isn't long until I found out why. We all walk to Hoseok's car. We drive for a while until we get to a park. I'm the first one out of the car and I immediately go to the nearest tree. I want to climb it and I almost do until I realize that I'm still in my school uniform. The boys all laugh at me. Thankfully I always have a pair of jeans in my bag. I grab it and head for the resterooms. I also change into a white tee. When I come out the boys have left. But the car is still there. I look over at the playground and see them playing with 2 kids. I smile as they go down the slide and push the kids in the swings. 

Namjoon is sitting next to a woman that looks really young. I go over to Tae who is playing with a girl they call Hana. He chases her and eventually gets her and puts her on his shoulders. I laugh and then I get curious.

"Who's that woman."

Tae looks at me. And then smiles slightly. 

"Oh she was one of my best friends. Her family and my family were friends for a long time until her parent's died. After that she lived with us. Her name is Kim Eun." 

"Are these her kids?" 

He nods. 

"This is miss Kim Hana and that little girl over there is Hyuna. They're twins."

He sets Hana down and she wraps around my leg. I bend down to give her a hug. She let's go and runs off. 
"Eun is very young."

He nods.

"She was 18." 

I look at Namjoon talking to her. He's holding her hand and it looks like he's comforting her.

"Every monday we come here to play with the kids and to help Eun. She's been going through a rough time lately. We try to help as much as possible. Namjoon talks to her because he is the only one she trusts with everything other than me. But I play with the kids to make her feel better."

I smile. Hyuna comes up and lifts her arms up towards me. I pick her up and she reaches for Tae. He comes closer and Hyuna plays with his hair. He just smiles and plays with her nose. I can't help but smile at him. How fatherly he looks right now. I want to kiss him right there but I'm holding Hyuna and I don't think that's my best idea. But he notices too. He grabs Hyuna from my arms and puts her down.

"Go get Chim Chim." Hyuna laughs and runs.

"Chim Chim." She chants. 

He turns to me.

"come with me."

He grabs my hand and we walk over to the pond. There's a willow that hangs over it. He let's go of my hand and I stand against the tree. He just looks at me.

"Tae."

"Don't say anything yet." 

He comes closer to me till our bodies are practically touching. I can smell him and feel his warmth. I look into his eyes and he stares back into mine.

"Tae." I barely whisper.

"shh." 

He presses his forehead to mine.

"I want to get this right." 

He puts one hand against the tree and the other on my face. I look up at him. His eyes are sparkling with intesity. He has thought about this for a while. He has planned it out. He pulls my face closer to his and my eyelids become heavier. I close them. His lips brush mine.

"Taehyung, Ky, Hana wants you." 

We both jump away from each other. My heart is beating wildly. What should have I expected. We weren't alone and we knew that. I wanted to kiss him even after that but I didn't. We walked back to the playground our faces probably red. He looked at me once before we started playing with them again. His smile was enough to put me over the edge. I would have to kiss him. At least once. At least once. From that moment on I absolutely knew: I wanted Kim Taehyung.