Chapter 8: Who Can Expect?

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tut… tut… tut…”

Jiyeon sighs, throws the phone to aside. It has been a week Soyeon didn't take her call. Their long time friend is just like that? She parts her lips smiling, her mind is empty, she looks blankly to non exactly direction.

Suddenly she feels slight footsteps from behind, as if doesn't want to make her startle.

- Hey, Jiyeonnie.

Jiyeon smiles, answers back:

- I miss you so much, Soyeonnie. - She turns back, raises her hands out to call that person to come near.

- I'm very sorry. - Soyeon runs fast to hug Jiyeon, looks like going to cry.

- Silly, I and Qri really have nothing. - She pats Soyeon’s back, feels each familiar snivel from her silly friend. - Actually…

Soyeon leaves from Jiyeon, waiting for her saying.

- Qri is my bodyguard. - Jiyeon smiles, Soyeon looks at her with opening.

- REALLY?

- Yes.

- Then why did you hide it from me?

- Because I thought it was not necessary.

- But as I see, Lee Qri likes you.

Soyeon’s voice is lower. She tries to smile as if she isn't hurt at all. She was very sad when she found that she liked Qri. She found that she has changed a bit since she met that person.

- I had accepted Qri’s invitation to the Prom.

- … Really? Congratulations.

- Are you… really ok?

- Yah! Who do you think I am? I'm Park Soyeon. - Soyeon hit her friend's hand, winks to tell Jiyeon to feel secure. - It's only 2 days left, let's go shopping…

- Shopping? - Jiyeon looks at Soyeon bewildered.

Soyeon laughs, cold image or anything, but despite of 5 years 10 years or 20 years, Jiyeon’s innocence will never change. The soul, despite of how cold or cruel it is, will still need a protection, need other’s caring. A person can't be lonely forever, right?

She pulls Jiyeon outside, puts her arm around Jiyeon’s shoulder and smiles. She promises to herself that she will never let anyone between them, they will be forever like this.

Soyeon turns her body, looks at her in the mirror. A red strapless dress clings to her perfect body. The dress is covered with some sparkle beads and beautifies her white smooth skin.

She smiles, turns to ask for Jiyeon’s opinion.

- It's beautiful. - Jiyeon winks her eyes.

- Is it too y? - Soyeon wrinkles the eyebrows, shakes her head.

- You must be like that to attract Lee Qri.

Jiyeon looks at Soyeon devilishly that making her head being knocked slightly. Soyeon curls her lips, comes to the chair and sit down while that dress is still on her body. Her hands are playing something on the phone.

- I like this one. It's your turn.

Jiyeon shakes her head resignedly, comes to the dressing room with her new clothes. A little later, she comes out, sweeps her yellow hair back and smiles. Then she looks at her friend who is dumb to look at her.

- You… are you that Park lady that I know?

Soyeon opens wide to look at Jiyeon, she blinks her eyes some time to make sure that the image in front of her eyes is true.

- Why?

- It's so… how to say…? - She scratches her head.

- Maybe it's not suitabl…

- Very beautiful.

A voice cuts Jiyeon’s words. A warm voice which mixes with a bit coldness and enigmatic from that person. Jiyeon turns her body, smiles a little.

- Qri, are you here? - Soyeon stands up, tries to make her face neutral.

- Silly, you sit down. - Qri comes to Soyeon, pushes Soyeon sit down next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter