Chapter 10: Hi, Oppa!

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback:

- Ham Eunjung, do you really like me that much?

Jiyeon glances at Eunjung’s beautiful face. From this person, there’s the stuff of a leader. She is the leader of this school, maybe even of Seoul. Her reputation covers everywhere, both enemy and lover can’t count of. This unreadable person always has an attraction that makes other dash in crazily.

And from no time, so does Jiyeon, also dashed in without her knowing, like a mayfly…

...voluntarily fire herself in the flame.

- Like, yes. Like very much… - Eunjung looked at the sky, her hand holds an unfinished cigarette. Qri has left as Jiyeon’s intention.

Jiyeon’s eyes has some sight of satisfaction, a little.

She wants to confess, that she has accepted her. She wants to be with Eunjung, with the peaceful feeling from that person… She wants to be loved. Right now, the desire of love and being loved suddenly blazes up fiercely like a flame before a strong wind.

- I also… - It takes her a lot of difficulties to open …

But the flame finally will be put down by the wind, the dark will be end by the light. In a second, with just a sentence, destroyed all of her hopes.

- … but a broken toy, who still wants to touch? - Eunjung smirks, blows the smoke out from which describes exactly the gloominess in Jiyeon's mind.

Eunjung looks straight at Jiyeon. That’s when Jiyeon can see clearly the scorn, the disregard in those pretty eyes. Jiyeon’s heart feels as if being suffocated. The past has happened once again, buried the little weakness of herself.

There’s only one thing Jiyeon didn't see that at the very deep of those eyes, there's also the sight of pain, of regretting. Of a fated love which she has rejected.

Rejecting love…

Jiyeon stays still for a second, and finally comes back with her usual neutral image. Maybe her mask of pain has helped her to hide the emotion so well that she still immediately makes a smile which annoys others. Jiyeon says slightly but the mean of her words still makes other startle.

- Such a speak of an old stager.

Eunjung laughs, slightly cough. Her neutral image makes Jiyeon amazed. This is not a pleasant sentence, why laugh?

- Who is an old stager… - Eunjung comes near Jiyeon, says slightly to her ears making Jiyeon tremble. - … you must have known more.

After saying, Eunjung turns her body leaving.

Jiyeon’s lonely body stand still in the school which has come back to its usual noisy making her more lonely. Lost in the eyesight of the one who had left, lost in pain, lost in mock, lost in the fearful past which she had told herself to forget for thousand times.

What did she do to have to bear those things?

Jiyeon doesn't know. She just knows that love to her, is the thing which only deserves to be put under her foot.

She smiles, a sad smile. A smile in lonely. She had created the mask to cover herself, to make her heart a hatred in love.

Now she has failed, even more.

End flashback.

- Lee Areum. - Eunjung says calmly, her smile appears a little dangerous when seeing the person coming near. - My.lover.

Jiyeon comes to Eunjung’s direction unconsciously. Her face looks lifeless but still tries to make a fake smile. Her lips curl up, her look feels so cold as if wanting to see through Lee Areum. Jiyeon throws her yellow hair back, tilts her head in defiance.

Eunjung stays still a bit. Jiyeon today looks so different, still pretty as always. A white knee-length dress which shows her skinny leg. Light makeup with an outstanding red flower on her yellow hair. It’s just this time she has a pure beauty who needs to be protected.

Her y lips curl up exquisitely, said:

- Well, I don’t think Ham Beauty’s eyes… - Jiyeon touches her chin, screws up her eye to look at Areum from head to toe. - … so poor like this.

- Please take back your words… - Eunjung wrinkles her eyebrows, seems to not be pleased. Making a non-smile, her eyes show a clearly disregard. - … isn’t there also a lowly one covering in high rank here?

A sentence like thousand knives, makes Jiyeon suddenly pale as a ghost. She had considered Jiyeon as a broken toy to throw away. And now, she compared Jiyeon as a lowly one covering in high rank? So funny, comparing like that was not different from insulting on her face.

In Jiyeon’s mind, a lot of questions appear, but her heart hurts so much, she can’t say a word. Is this haughty, cold Park Jiyeon? She is going to be crazy now. Her breath feels difficulty when being stared by those cold eyes.

She can’t just stand here forever.

Jiyeon’s head is dizzy, she just wants to fall off here to stay alone in her own darkness. She wants to let go of everything. Jiyeon’s legs have suddenly shaken, felt as if she’s going to fall when a hand tightens her shoulder, helps her to stand firm.

Jiyeon turns back surprisedly. Stiff face, can’t move a bit. She is paralysed by that person for a second.

A man with cold black eyes, high nose, lips which can make a beautiful smile. A remarkable body, a kind of cold man outside but giving a warm feeling inside which m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter