Chapter 3 : School Of Arrogances

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes Jiyeon has the feeling of hating her perfect life. She used to go to bar, to fight, to race, to do many things only to forget about the dark past. But then, her life was still perfect with money and fame. She was sometimes too tired and wanted to let everything run their course. And then, she has found out her quote in life:

“Living is to laugh at others, not to be laughed.”

It seems that it’s time to define again the meaning of ‘perfect’ in her dictionary.

Jiyeon opens the door to leave the Principal’s room, yawns a long one as a habit.

This school is kinda big but it still can't attract her attention much.

The college campus is large with a lot of big trees everywhere. The right is sport area, a stadium for athletic team, and the left is a pool. In the middle is the classroom area with a performance stage beside it, brings to the school a tidy and elegant image. Jiyeon goes to behind the campus and is surprised with what she can see - A colourful flowers garden, which suddenly reminds her about some old memories…

Jiyeon stays silently, wallows in that romantic scene. Sitting down at the chair nearby, she smiles slightly. That peaceful feeling fills her heart with many emotions. Mumbling to sing a song which she can't remember its name.

- Class has already started. - A voice sounds from behind, which is full of ascendancy, making Jiyeon startle. She wrinkles her eyebrow and turns back.

In front of Jiyeon now is a girl. An oval face, attractive deep eyes, a sweet smile that makes other attracted with a beauty-spot on her nose. Putting on white clinging clothes which bring out her y body and her cool yellow hair.

- Qri?

- Ms. Park… - Qri seems to be surprised, quickly bows to Jiyeon as an inertia.

- You study here? - Jiyeon wrinkles her eyebrow doubtfully, stands up from the chair.

- I also have my own life…

Jiyeon nods emotionless, asks:

- Which class?

- Vocal music class. What about you?

- Modern dance. I hate singing.

So saying, Jiyeon turns her body and leaves. Running to the classroom area, she tries to find her class but can't. Her legs are dead tired.

- Young lady… - Qri says quitely, makes Jiyeon even angrier.

- I told you don't.call.me.like.that!

- I'm… sorry. Jiyeon, your class is over there.

- Thanks.

Jiyeon answers unemotional and goes to her class. She doesn't know Qri’s sight is still following her, and a strange smile still stays in Qri’s lips, doesn't leave.

- Silent, class! Today we have new classmate. Come in. - Teacher calls Jiyeon.

Emotionless face.

Cold eyes.

Perfect half-smile.

- Let introduce yourself.

- Park Jiyeon.

- So… - Teacher is bewildered, soon being frightened by Park Jiyeon’s coldness. - You… you can sit at first table here. - Kahi’s voice is smaller and smaller.

Jiyeon goes straight to the last table in head teacher’s amazement. All the class look at that new stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter