Chapter 5 : To Meet Each Other

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Destined by fate, though far away but still can meet each other.

Not destined by fate, though face to face but still can’t be together.”

People said, beauty is the most steady support, more than any recommendation.

No need to say, just take Ms. Park to be an example. Like this time.

Ham Eunjung is standing bewilderedly at the gate of CCM Art University. Her eyes open wide to look at the person standing in front of her. The sweet curly brown hair now turns into an outstanding curly yellow hair. Eyes are drawn the colour of keen smoke black which is sparkling smile-light. White skin, red y lips with an usual disdainful half-smile.

Never ever put on those poor simple clothes any more. Jiyeon has picked for her a black leather jacket attached sophisticatedly with clinch-nails and a black skinny jeans. A couple of branded luxurious high-heels also is put on her.

A perfect changing her look to awesome.

- Hahaha… This is really Park young lady I knew! - Qri comes near, claps her hands with a look of triumph on her face. - So unique more than my thought, Jiyeon ah.

- Looking like that is just well suited to our Ham Beauty! - Soyeon continues Qri’s words, looks like a lot of excitement at the one in front of her.

Eunjung look at Jiyeon emotionless. The deep eyes don’t stir, the beautiful face doesn’t show any expression. Then slowly, the lips draw a slight smile. A bit power, a bit arrogant, but handsome.

- Thank you for your gifts, Eunjung! - Jiyeon takes off the sunglasses, bites the glass’s rim suggestively.

Suddenly Eunjung’s eyes catch Jiyeon’s. She tilts her head slightly and laughs loudly. This should have been normal to a normal-person, but Eunjung is not that kind of normal. All the school sink in a silent fearful air, everything started from Beauty’s angry eyes. There’s even someone holding their breath to wait for what will happen to that reckless person named Park Jiyeon who dared annoy Eunjung.

Eunjung moves close to Jiyeon’s face, opens a charmfully beautiful half-smile. Eunjung caresses slightly Jiyeon’s sensitive skin at her ears, blows her hot breath to Jiyeon’s skin.

- I officially like you, Park Jiyeon.

Once again, the heart beats…

Park Jiyeon, you’re crazy!

Jiyeon dumbfounds for a second, glances at Eunjung surprisedly. Avowal of love, she had listened so many times, but she has never, since leaving Hyomin, felt troubled like this. And ‘troubled’ isn’t enough to express herself now, Park Jiyeon almost loses… her self-control.

Everything around seems lost. It’s just she and Eunjung. It’s just that deep voice stirring in her subconscious. A beautiful face like a goddess. So perfect…

“I officially like you.”

“I like you.”

“Unnie like you, Yeonnie ah!”

Jiyeon startles, Eunjung’s voice is bit by bit smaller. Hyomin’s image appears, and that sentence, that warmth, and breaking up.

Cruel to painful.

Jiyeon pushes Eunjung strongly, intends to run away. But suddenly stopping her steps, she’s silent. Jiyeon step by step comes back to Eunjung, drags a half-smile out of her lips…

- Ok, then like!

…And she stands on tiptoe, lays her y lips at Eunjung’s. A passionate kiss, like an addict finds out what she’s forbidden.

- Are you crazy? - Soyeon asks Jiyeon after they have taken their seat in the class. Her voice is like holding back, as if preparing to dart in to bite her best friend crazily.

Honestly, after that hot kiss, Jiyeon unwillingly becomes the most attentive object at school. Just a new student, but immediately appears on the first page of school’s newspaper and has been created an anti-group just 30 minutes ago. But she is still carefree, the face doesn't show any expression.

- Prepared!

- Ham Eunjung’s fans are not jokes. - Soyeon glares at Jiyeon, there’s a bit fear in her voice.

- Who do you think I am?

- But…

- …What? - Jiyeon sits with her chin in her hand, looks at Soyeon annoying.

- I used to be Eunjung’s lover… - Soyeon takes back a bit, eyes are looking at Jiyeon carefully to wait for her reaction. - I know clearly.

-Then what?

- Ah… Nothing.

Soyeon seems to be sulking, pinches slightly Jiyeon’s cheek to drive away the tense atmosphere from two of them. Then as if remembering about something, Soyeon turns her head to ask:

- Who is Lee Qri to you?

- Why do you ask?

- I like her.

- You aren't allowed.

- ...WHY?

It's the first time Soyeon’s angry when listening to those calm words from Jiyeon’s lips. A little bit annoyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter