Chapter 11: Complicated Love

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Choangg”

A glass is broken, the red liquid like blood is spotted on the floor. Breaking to thousand pieces, sparkling on the ground. Red colour of the passionation or pain…

In those calm black eyes, suddenly appearing a crazy red colour.

Jiyeon tilts her head, two beautiful petals close slightly to make an arrogant line. Her body leans on the wall, the look is at the floor where the glass pieces mixes with expensive red wine spreading around. Her hand has still left the moisture of that liquid. It’s her, yes, it’s Park Jiyeon who threw that wine glass, it’s her who broke the sweetness of the wine in the glass.

As if a clear objection for some one.

Ham Eunjung squints at her from far. That pretty small body, that arrogant smile, the sharp look as if wanting to look through other… She can’t stop herself from the curious feeling of what that little head is thinking. Though they stand far from each other, she still can feel the coldness from Jiyeon.

- A… really, sorry. I was accidental. - Jiyeon suddenly protests, gives hand to as if she doesn’t know anything.

But in fact, the scene of the broken glass seems to be seen by Ham Eunjung. Because her look has never left that pretty body. And one more fact, the looks from everyone there are all at Jiyeon too, not so friendly.

- This brat…! Serving you right!

“Boppp”

From the crowd, a famous girl comes out, bravely gives Jiyeon a painful slap in front of the surprise of many people. Eunjung also startles silently from far, wrinkles the eyebrow slightly. Her face is clearly unsatisfied.

- I saw when you threw the glass. You mean to destroy when Eunjung unnie received award, didn’t you? - She looks at Jiyeon with a murderous look. - From the first day you were here, if it was not Eunjung unnie who turned you from an ugly duck to a swan and protected you, I would have killed you already. And you still want to seduct unnie??? Now I will give back to you your slap in the past.

Her hand continues to lift up, as if wanting to put on Jiyeon’s beautiful face - which is still calmly, with her familiar arrogant smile. Of course, it makes the girl angrier. Right when her hand is preparing to lift down, as fast as lightning, her wrist is held…

“Boppp”

A strong slap comes to face…

- Who do you think you are? Keep yourself a little, lady! - Jiyeon smirks, claps hand together to get rid of those powder which the girl has put on her face.

The girl’s body falls down, she holds face and stares at Jiyeon. The burning eyes as if wanting to tear Jiyeon to pieces. She screams loudly:

- YOU… …

- Shut up, where do you think you are?

The voice is not loud, also not small, but it’s full of power which makes other fear till death. The girl turn her head back to meet a perfect person with a cold cruel look. Just a look, but it can make other breathless.

- Eun… Eunjung unnie! She… - She makes some affected tears, then gradually cries loudly as she holds Eunjung’s arm.

- Just like the first day, huh! - Jiyeon tilts her head, says in a scornful voice.

- You…

- Let go! - Eunjung looks straight at Jiyeon’s eyes coldly, but the words of course are for the girl. - You should keep yourself a little Yeori, if you don’t want to be bankrupt.

She let go of Eunjung’s shirt scarely, then steps back. While the look still stay at Jiyeon silently, a hatred and cruel look.

Face to face, but the look is still so calm. Eunjung suddenly smiles putting the hall into silent. She stares at the broken glass on the ground, then slowly looks at Jiyeon’s hand. That hand is holding tight…

Blood… Each drop of blood is running on Park Jiyeon’s hand.

Eunjung’s cold eyes suddenly appear a pity sight. She comes near, avoids Jiyeon’s sneering look, takes up that little bleeding hand. The other hand touches Jiyeon’s face, raises the pretty chin up.

- Silly! - Eunjung says small enough for only two of them to hear.

Getting a hankerchief out of the shirt’s pocket, Eunjung ties it around Jiyeon’s hand gently. A dark red wets through the hankerchief, making an awful feeling.

Jiyeon’s eyes parry, though she can feel the warmth squeezing in her heart which fade away the bleeding pain.

She doesn’t want, once again, is stirred.

- To consider as a goodbye. - Eunjung says gently, lips silently make a half-smile. Her body moves to near Jiyeon, whispering to her ears. - I…

Jiyeon suddenly has a buzzing in the ears, eyes are blurring, as if there’s something broken in her heart…

- I officially give up on you.

.

.

.

- I give up on you.

.

.

.

Liking words, so easy to say…

Giving up words, even easier to say…

- From now on, Park Jiyeon won’t be in Ham Eunjung’s protection any more! - Eunjung turns away from Jiyeon, the low voice is said with a creepy power. Everyone who is at CCM hall now can’t hide themselves from a start.

- In the old days, it was also like this. I, ignored all of my rules, ignored my self-respect and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter