Chapter 12: Questionable

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Adding character: - Jeon Boram: Having in her a sweet pure beauty and a small body but she has a stony soul with a lot of personality, very cruel. Daughter of the underworld, being famous all over Seoul as a cold-blooded big boss. But her thought… no one know?

The night covers the road with the dark, the only light left is from the white sport car which is so outstanding at that deserted place. There’s wind sound around like a plaintive voice.

Heart is heavy.

The look is full of sorrow…

A little later, a red car comes near and stops right in front of the white one. Its owner comes down, the face seems to be tired and uncomfortable. The short brown hair is in a mess, the black suit following that also becomes wrinkled as if being rubbed by someone.

“Knock… knock…”

Slightly knocking on the white sport car’s window, that one is trying to be patient.

From the white car comes out an elegant person, the black suit is still tidy, the perfect face is still cold, non-emotional.

- Now… - The other one intends to say but being stopped by a slight hush.

Pointing to inside the car where a little girl is leaning her head to the window to sleep, Eunjung makes signal to go to another place. She closes the door slightly enough to not wake Areum up. Amber understands Eunjung’s signal and follows her to leave.

- What will we do now? - Amber says tiredly.

- Did you fight? - Eunjung stares at Amber’s wrinkled suit. - You show your own self?

- Yes. Jeon Boram’s inferiors are not the second-rate. - She leans on her car, says. - My men have been wound a lot.

- What did you want to meet her for?

- Wasn’t it your idea? You said I should ask her directly. I want to meet her once too.

- That was not what I mean…

Eunjung wrinkles the eyebrow, looks gently at the person sleeping there in her car. She wonders what she’s thinking, why she has to care so much like that?

Because caring about Lee Areum…

Or because it relates to Park Jiyeon?

- I will show myself, to ask about this. - Eunjung says after a bit silent, voice is deep but bringing with it is a heavy threat making other shiver.

- No. Let me. I want to meet directly… - Amber smirks, eyes shows some sign of interest. - Is Jeon Boram really dangerous as rumors?

- You should be careful. Her reputation is not a joke.

- It’s alright. I will find out, Park Jiyeon or Jeon Boram… just see.

Amber’s voice is so gentle but full of precautions.

Kikwang carries Jiyeon in his arms, looks at Jiyeon’s pale face sadly. Jiyeon always talks miscellaneous things each time she get drunk, then attacks other by biting words. How much hurt her heart has to bear, he understand the most.

“King koong”

Kikwang rings the bell of Jiyeon’s house. He knows the woman he loves also stays here. Although his mind is not clear enough because of alcohol, he still tries to be of sound mind.

- You’re home… - Soyeon opens the door to meet a mature man with gentle eyes like autumn lake.

Suddenly she feels guilty.

- Kikwang… come in. - She opens the door, she still have to care for her drunken friend first.

- Hello, Soyeon.

His voice is so much gentle making Soyeon embarrassed, she doesn’t dare to look straight at him, just let he pass to carry Jiyeon in. Then she quickly goes to the kitchen to make alcohol antidote. Firstly, if can’t face, evading is the best way.

A little later, she can hear the sound of gentle steps, and somewhere in the air is his scent. Suddenly she feels her heart down, very tired.

- Are you evading me?

- No, I’m not. - She quickly reply, giving both of them an awkward situation.

- Soyeonnie, look at me… - Kikwang touches her shoulder slightly, turns her back.

- … - Soyeon turns back silently, though trying to avoid those eyes but can’t. She is still attracted in them.

She can see her image, she can feel a lot of pain in Kikwang’s eyes.

- Have you lived well… lately? - She whispers so gently that making Kikwang can’t stop himself to pull her in his arm to hug tight.

- I miss you, really miss you…

- … Kikwang…! - Soyeon startles, her body is stiff in front of his hug. Her heart feels very warm, but very puzzled. - Kwanggie, let me go.

He doesn’t want to let her go. His face rubs slightly to her hair. Even hug her tighter making Soyeon more embarrassing.

- Kikwang, let me go. - Soyeon struggles slightly, puts hands on his strong chest to push but useless. She even feels his lips are kissing on her neck, making all her body burned. Getting panicky to defend herself.

- Let her go Lee Kikwang.

From behind, a cold voice like snow is sound, one side of Kikwang’s shoulder is crushed hard, after that one side of his cheek is burning because of pain. All his body falls hard to the ground.

Lee Qri.

… punch him.

Coming with that is the heady bouquet of alcohol in his body also lessen, he screws up his eyes, then slowly streches, laugh bitterly. The girl he loves, is leaning on Qri, her face is full of threaten. As if something has just crush his heart when looking at this image. As if wanting to anger him…

- Soyeon…

- …

- Soyeon, I’m sorry.

- Lee master, you’re drunk. - Qri says on behalf of Soyeon. - You should go rest.

Kikwang’s eyes slowly move from Soyeon to Qri, gives a sigh. His lips unconsciously move to make an unreal smile. With sadness eyes, Kikwang stands up, turns his body and leaves.

- Are you alright?

- I’m… alright.

- Then rest, I’ll go check Jiyeon.

Qri smile, pats Soyeon’s shoulder slightly and leave. Soyeon looks at that person’s back, sigh…

- Thank you Ri, just now…

- He… - Qri doesn’t turn back, her voice seems to be lower. - … loves you a lot, do you know that?

Saying, Qri completely disappears from the room, uncoincidentally makes the girl’s small image more empty. Soyeon sit at the chair next to her. Her painful eyes look at some where…

“I love you too, do you know that?”

Uncoincidentally, she has met an indifferent Lee Qri.

Where does this love finally go? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter