Chapter 7 : The winner?

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon uses her hand to wipe sweat on Qri’s forehead. And when opening her phone to see the time, she receives a message from Eunjung, suddenly she smiles.

“Where are you?” - From: Ham Eunjung.

“Home.”

She replies and throws the phone on the table. She raises her hand to get the water glass which she has made for Qri to get rid of wine.

- Qri, drink this.

- Ah… - Qri lazily sit up, slightly screw up her eyes to look at Jiyeon. - What time is it? Why you still haven't come home?

- 11h pm. - Jiyeon answers quickly, puts the glass in Qri’s hand and smiles slightly.

- It's too late. - Qri slowly lies down, looks at Jiyeon. - Stay here with me.

Jiyeon yawns a long one, comes to the window in front of Qri’s complicated eyes. Under the light of the empty street, Jiyeon seems to feel that there's someone’s eyes are looking straight at her. That frightened feeling makes Jiyeon nod her head immediately.

Eunjung smirks when receiving the message. The pain feeling in her heart makes her annoyed. Punching the wheel, she gasps. Extremely angry, it seems Jiyeon has never cared about her feeling.

Looking at that room which is still bright with light, she can recognize the girl who makes her think about. Everything pushes on her making Eunjung breathless. She starts the car and it quickly disappears in the night.

There have been some days Soyeon didn't come home, she stayed at the studio to photograph and work. In the past, she used to reject all works and to stay at home to relax, she just worked when she needed money. But now she works crazily to forget everything.

She even darts in many kind of burning love to forget a person.

- Soyeonnie, drink water! - A man is coming, giving her a bottle.

- Thanks, Seungho oppa! - She takes it, immediately drinks almost of it.

- Why do you work so much lately? You should go home and have some rest!

- I don't need. Thanks for your caring.

- Yah girl, stop being stubborn! - He comes near to caress her head, smiles.

- Aishhh… I'm not a kid. - Soyeon grimaces.

- Jiyeon asked about you.

- Ask what?

- Asked what you're doing, when you’ll come home? - He opens his phone, intends to show her Jiyeon’s messages but being ignored.

Soyeon turns away disheartenedly, intends to go to her room to rest a bit when she suddenly stops. Each words of him seems to echo in her mind, making themissing feeling suddenly invade her strongly despite of how hard she tried to resist.

- Also a girl named Lee Qri!

- … what? - She stutters. - L..ee ...Qri?

- Said she missed you.

- … - She drags her lips to a slight smile. - I’m going first.

She nods her head to bid goodbye to him and goes out the studio, with a sad heart. It's snowing, all the traffic have to stop working so that Soyeon has to walk. Each cold winds blow to her face, both the body and the mind are extremely tired.

- Unnie ah??

Soyeon turns her look, it's a beautiful girl with white snow skin. The black hair makes her skin more outstanding and her lips seem to be dried but still attractive.

- Do you want to go under this umbrella with me? Snow is falling very hard. - The girl smiles.

Soyeon slightly shakes her head to mean that she doesn't need but the girl doesn't care. She comes to Soyeon and covers the umbrella for both. Her smile is so cheerful that it makes the space around them bright.

- I'm Lee Areum.

- Park Soyeon, thank you for letting me use the umbrella with you. - Soyeon slightly smiles.

- Are you that famous model Park Soyeon? - Areum opens wide to look at Soyeon. - You're studying at CCM right?

- Right. Why do you know?

- I'm studying at CCM too.

Looking from the top to the bottom, it's not because Soyeon want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter