003

(BxB) I need you to complete it
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Postlude[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hello?”

“Hey, Seungcheol. It’s me.”

“I know.” The guy on line chuckled. “What’s up?”

Jihoon bit his lips. “Ugh, well. I just want to tell you that I already send the song to my supervisor. He likes it, a lot.” Seungcheol hummed.

“Of course he likes it, because it’s very good. You’re the best.” Jihoon blushed.

“Not without your help.” Seungcheol just giggled.

“I can’t comment much as I didn’t hear the final product.” Jihoon took a breath.

“About that, do you have time on 19th?” Jihoon asked unsure. Seungcheol took a moment before answering.

“I’m working but I can ask leave. Why?”

“It’s the exhibition week and the day my song scheduled to play. So… do you want to come?” Jihoon bit his lips, nervous. Seungcheol laughed.

“Eh, of course I want too! I want to hear the song, now that’s my chance.”

Jihoon exhaled in relief. “To be honest, it’s your own fault. You’re busy to make a time for the final product when I’m done.” Seungcheol laughed.

“Too bad our time isn’t matching. I’m working mostly because my brother had issues with his family. And I kinda miss seeing you.” That effortless comment made Jihoon’s heart stuttered. Someone was calling Seungcheol’s name at the back. “Hey, Jihoon. I need to go. Probably on this weekend, I will be at the bar. Come to watch if you have time.”

“Oh, okay. I will see how and text you later.”

“See you later.” The call ended. Jihoon stared at his phone. His cheek burnt when the words lingered in his head again. ‘I kinda miss seeing you.’

“I miss you too…” Jihoon whispered into the wind.

 

 

Jihoon shifted nervously as he looked out for a certain figure to come. He was waiting at the entrance, a better idea as that certain male never came to this place. As he’s the host, so he should take care of the guest well.

“Jihoon!” Jihoon turned and saw Seungcheol walking closer. “Sorry, I’m a bit late.”

“It’s okay, just for few minutes.” Jihoon smiled. Seungcheol smiled back. “So, let’s go?” Seungcheol nodded. Both of them walked into the gate side by side. There were many people around as Seungcheol was aware of the surrounding.

“So many people, huh?” Seungcheol said. Jihoon nodded.

“Ah, other than my faculty, Faculty of Art also had their exhibition week together. So we kinda combine art and music this year.” Jihoon explained. Seungcheol nodded. “We’re going to the hall where they placed the final year students’ painting first. Got some good minutes before the broadcast of the song started.”

“How it will be done?” Seungcheol asked out of curiosity. Jihoon smiled.

“The university radio. They already scheduled the time for every song that is submitted. It also printed out on a brochure that was given at the entrance of exhibition.” As Jihoon said they arrived at the entrance and two students approached them giving a paper. The two took it and thanks the students as they stepped inside. Seungcheol skimmed through the brochure.

“Melodious Time Broadcast slot.” Seungcheol giggled. “So cute.”

“It’s the official name for the time slot. Telling you, our radio team is very cheeky and weird in naming their session.” Jihoon huffed. “I remember one time they practically shameful.” Seungcheol raised his brow, curious. “The broadcast always happened during lunchtime, like normal school radio slot as all students don’t have class during that hour. So, it was one Wednesday during autumn that is a bit humid and hot, and the tree practically orange all over the campus. They named their slot that day as ‘wet sticky orange time’ as it’s a humid ‘Wed’nesday.” Seungcheol laughed. Those words could be tricky in a way.

“Fearless bunch.” Jihoon shrugged.

“Jihoon hyung!” Jihoon waved his hand as a tall guy ran to him. “I thought you’re going to watch the short play?”

“Nah, I will miss out the broadcast if I do. Be glad that I came to see your boyfriend’s piece, Mingyu.” Mingyu grinned before his eyes shifted on Seungcheol beside Jihoon. Jihoon noticed and formed an O. “Right, Seungcheol, this is Kim Mingyu, my cousin. Mingyu, this is Choi Seungcheol.” The two nodded and shook hands as well as exchanging smile. Jihoon didn’t tell about Seungcheol being Coups to anybody. It was kept secret only to himself.

“When did you get a boyfriend, you never tell me?” Mingyu asked. Jihoon blinked and blushed deeply to the sudden words. He smacked Mingyu and shook his head. Seungcheol just smiled lightly, didn’t really deny because he likes it. “Auw, that hurts.” Mingyu whined.

“Shut up.” Jihoon rolled his eyes. “Where is Jeonghan?”

“He’s inside. The ‘evils’ are already here.” Jihoon nodded. Seungcheol was puzzled with the names before Jihoon explained to him. Turned out, the ‘evils’ were few selected lecturers that came to judge the projects. That explanation made Seungcheol curious of something.

“Then, how your project is being judged?” Jihoon showed the brochure they got earlier. Seungcheol read it carefully. “Oh, no lecturer?”

“Song is for everyone to enjoy. So audience matters more than the professional.” Jihoon stated. “I will show the voting box place later.”

“Guess I need to hear the whole broadcast carefully?”

“Not necessarily but if you want, then it is.” Seungcheol nodded. A cough made them turned. Really, they forgot Mingyu was there with them. Jihoon shot a look at the younger.

“I felt neglected.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go in, perhaps your lover already done with his presentation.” Jihoon said. Mingyu beamed and led the way. Jihoon signaled Seungcheol to follow, telling him that they will visit a friend first before touring the hall for sight-seeing. Along the way, Seungcheol spotted many arts and painting inside. There weren’t only painting, but wooden crafts and other things also showcased in the hall. Seungcheol impressed with the creativity.

After meeting Jeonghan and Mingyu was left with his boyfriend, Jihoon brought Seungcheol to tour inside the hall for some time until he told Seungcheol the broadcast was about to start. They actually coul

Please log in to read the full chapter