001

(BxB) I need you to complete it
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Prelude[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Lee Jihoon. A normal 21 years old guy, a little bit short among his peers that made him look smol and cute but one should never judge a book by its cover. This smol guy could be harmful and hostile when someone messed with him moreover joking about his height. However, overall Lee Jihoon is a nice guy who didn’t have many words but very warm inside, even though he hated skinship.

“Jihoon hyung!” The said guy turned around just to see his tall cousin. Did I forget to mention that Jihoon is the shortest among his family? Yes, he is. Jihoon used to begrudgingly hate that fact but he overcame it by using his deathly aura.

“What’s up, Kim Mingyu?” The tall guy grinned and hugged Jihoon suddenly. Being one year younger than Jihoon, Mingyu always became soft puppy for Jihoon since young and of course Jihoon held soft spot for this male that he didn’t reject the skinship from Mingyu.

“I finish another masterpiece with Jeonghan hyung.” Jihoon blinked and formed an O.

Yoon Jeonghan, Mingyu’s soulmate. Mingyu had found his soulmate when he entered college. Jeonghan is Mingyu’s senior, whom he met in the history class that was compulsory for freshmen to pass. While Jeonghan failed that class last year so he needed to retake it this year. They became friends during that class and eventually found out that they’re in the same major, painting. Two weeks after being friends, they found out they’re soulmate when Jeonghan was helping Mingyu with an assignment for one of his classes. The painting Mingyu needed to send in was glowing out a beautiful light once Jeonghan helped him to mix colour for his drawing.

“What’s that piece for?” Jihoon asked after Mingyu released him.

“Just for fun. I draw out of boredom and Jeonghan hyung took it giving some lives with his idea.” Jihoon smiled. The two walked together. “Are you going to class?”

“Yes, just come back from meeting my supervisor.” Mingyu looked at Jihoon.

“Is it about that again?” Jihoon just smiled mildly. Mingyu pursed his lips. “Hyung. You have the finished one, why shouldn’t you use that for your final project?” Jihoon shook his head.

“It won’t fit the theme.” Mingyu sighed.

“Are you rather not graduating, hyung?” Jihoon stayed silent.

Jihoon was in his final year and like all other final year students, they needed to complete a project in order to graduate. As Jihoon came from song producing major, his project was to produce a song according to the theme given by his supervisor. Since he started his study, he had nonstop producing songs either it was for his assignments or a request from the lecturers from theater and musical department. While everybody praised his creation highly, he never once felt satisfied with all of it. He wanted to be fully satisfied with his final project, so he kept delaying. His supervisor kept constantly bugging him but Jihoon still stuck with his decision. To be honest, he knew the root of his problem about his satisfaction.

Soulmate.

Jihoon wanted to make a masterpiece like Mingyu and Jeonghan did. He knew he could only be satisfied like that. Even though it’s not confirm for him to have a soulmate that completed his harmony through song, Jihoon was still stubborn about waiting and searching for his soulmate to satisfy him and finish his song.

Mingyu walked Jihoon to his class. It wasn’t unusual as they only met in the college. They lived in quite a distance, with busyness as students they couldn’t meet often. So spending time at college was their option. “Jeonghan hyung and I will grab dinner at the restaurant two blocks from the gate, you wanna come?” Jihoon shook his head.

“I don’t want to disturb a date.” Mingyu pouted.

“You don’t need to say it like that, hyung.” Jihoon chuckled.

“I know. I have shifts today, Mingyu. Go, I’m going inside.” Mingyu nodded but before Jihoon entered, he stopped the smaller guy. Jihoon looked at him.

“Hyung, I hope you find the soulmate very soon. So that you can complete your song.” Jihoon smiled.

“Of course I will. I want to graduate as well.” Mingyu just smiled and walked away. Jihoon looked at him for a while before entering his class. He took his usual seat, at the very back on the left side. He rarely socialized with his classmates and lucky for him, his major didn’t require him to do assignment in groups. Everything was individual. But even it’s like that, Jihoon still recognized his classmates and greeted back if someone greeted him. Jihoon wasn’t a stuck-up arrogant guy.

The lecture was passing like a blur to Jihoon. He did take note but he didn’t really pay attention. He was thinking about his supervisor’s words.

“Jihoon, I don’t know why you’re really stubborn this time but I really hope you have plans. Our department knew you’re one in the millions treasure that came into

Please log in to read the full chapter