Eighth Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Let’s be together ~

Not believing her ears Taeyeon looks at Jessica wide eyes, she is about to voice out, but nothing seems to come out from .

Jessica has just said and admit to all her friends that they will get engaged, for the sake of their family business. The moment felt really tense, but at ease at the same time, Taeyeon is just proud to be on Jessica’s side this time.

“So… you girls are going to get married?” Asked Yoona with a tinge of curiosity in her voice, because she knows Jessica’s and her real feelings, the girl will just compile to everything her father asks her to. Although this time it is different, Jessica looks like she really wants to make things right for her and Taeyeon this is a serious matter.

“Yes…” Jessica says lowly.

“Of course! We will, Sica and I, agreed to that and my feelings for Sica is also real.” Taeyeon says out from nowhere, startling all the girls sitting around them.

“Then what about your current girlfriend Tiffany?” Hyoyeon slams in Taeyeon’s face, “Her violence against Your supposed fiancé are you aware of that?”

Giving a glare to Taeyeon, Hyoyeon was ready to be beaten up the small girl by angriness.

“You are just taking advantage of what Jessica’s family has, you don’t even love her your father just want Mr. Jung's wealth!”

The blond has stood up ready to kick Taeyeon of her place

Suddenly, Taeyeon stands up looking straight into in Hyoyeon, “I’m not part of my father’s business with Jessica’s family, I understand you want to stand up for your friend, but she has the right to do what she wants.”

“You’re a smart , you let your girlfriend beat up Jessica so you can play the prince charming coming to rescue Jessica making her fall for you!”

At that some point, Taeyeon is ready to jump on Hyoyeon and struggle her, because of all the accusations, she was receiving isn’t true. She wasn’t proud of witnessing without doing anything, however, being blame because they all want Mr. Jung wealth wasn’t true neither. Because Taeyeon is deeply in love with Jessica, the reason is just simple as that Jessica is intelligent, kind, warmhearted, and thoughtful even if she shows it otherwise, with Taeyeon even if she hasn’t figured out her feeling for the latter yet.

“You have no right of saying this to me, what do you know about me and what I feel for Jessica?” Taeyeon looks at Hyoyeon defiantly and at all the girls around the spot. “I’ve got tricked too.”

With that Taeyeon leaves to walk in the woods, without minding all the stares and Jessica looking incredulously at her. She was feeling mistreat and this time no one was on her side because she is the cause Jessica is in that state, limping, have bluishes spots on her body.

Powerless, this is what Taeyeon is feeling, she begins to be a bit annoyed about this situation that no one has sorted out not even Jessica who lets herself perish like an old piece of meat in front of all her friends, her family, and Taeyeon’s eyes.

Kicking the little rocks along her ways to the little area of water Taeyeon hears footsteps following her. Instinctively, she turns around when she sees Jessica standing behind her looking at her like a lost puppy.

“What do you want?” Annoyed and frustrated by all the people who are taking her for granted Taeyeon even refuse to look at Jessica.

Meanwhile, Jessica just wants to be with Taeyeon, to know her more and to spend time with the latter but seems like the other is still irritate by Hyoyeon’s words.

“Taeyeon…” Jessica sighs… Taeyeon doesn’t look like she wants to hear or even looking at her.

“What? Leave me alone I don’t want to talk to you”.

“Taeyeon-ah Please.” Jessica pleads approaching the girl from behind, slowly rising her hand to the tip of Taeyeon sweater.

“You too, you’re thinking that I’m playing with you just for my father’s sake and his business.”

“I… No of course not, you know I…” Jessica tries to justify, but words couldn’t come out, because she isn’t thinking about anything, Taeyeon is still a mystery for herself.

“Leave it, Sica, I don’t want to be near you, just leave me alone.” Taeyeon walks away closer to the water, when arms reach out holding her from behind, stopping her in her track.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter