여섯 (Six)

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinho's POV:

 

I rush into the house ignoring my mom's call for me. I run up the stairs and into my room shutting the door behind me. I move to my bed reaching between the mattresses to find the phone I hid there.

 

My hand runs across the cool metal before pulling it out. I hit the power button and it slowly powers on.

 

My door flings open and my mom steps through. "Jinho? What's the rush?" She stops and stares at the phone in my hand seeming startled. "Where did you get that?"

 

She steps forward to take it from me but the phone has fully powered on and my eyes widen at the background photo I see. I fall to my knees at the sight of myself wrapped around Rowoon, my lips on her cheek. A bright smile was present across her face.

 

My mom yanks the phone from my hand roughly. "Did Hongseok give this to you?"

 

Tears pool out of my eyes. Was I dating her?

 

Think Jinho I yell internally. How could you forget something like this?

 

This would explain the look in her eyes whenever she sees me. The reason why Hwitaek, Changgu, and Hongseok seemed so upset around me.

 

I stand up and grab the phone back from my mom sending her a glare. "Its mine, so I'll keep it. Thank you."

 

She sends me a glare as well hollering for my father.

 

I quickly unlock the phone moving to more pictures. They were filled with pictures of her, pictures of Hwitaek, Changgu, and Hongseok. There were even some other guys I didn't know in the photos.

 

I felt my knees buckle again and my consciousness slipping from me.

 

"Jinho!" The last thing I see is my mom lunging forward towards me to keep my head from hitting the dresser.

 

-

 

"Why in the hell did you give him that phone?" Is the first thing I hear when I wake up. My vision slowly returns as my eyes open. Hongseok stood by the door my mom lecturing him.

 

"I-."

 

"Stop." I interrupt them. The hospital room I was in was small and private, definitely different from the one Rowoon was in.

 

The both of them seem startled by me being awake.

 

"Jinho!" My mom rushes to my side. "Are you alright?"

 

Hongseok lowers his head and avoids eye contact with me so I let out a sigh.

 

"I remember." I say softly. "I remember everything." I glance at my mom. "I remember her."

 

She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. opens to spew some lies but I stop her.

 

"Don't." I look towards Hongseok. "Can you have her removed from my room?"

 

Hongseok seems reluctant.

 

My mom gasps. "Jinho? You can't just-."

 

"I'm an adult now." I inform her. While I was walking around memoryless I had become of legal age. "I can do what I want."

 

"Jinho." She starts again.

 

"Why did you do it mom?" I ask her, I noticed Hongseok slip out of the room. Probably to give us a moment alone. "Why didn't you help me get my memory back? Why did you make it to where I couldn't see my friends? Or my girlfriend?"

 

Tears started falling from her eyes making me blink in confusion.

 

"I just didn't want you to be hurt. I wasn't sure if she was going to make it or not?" She pauses. "I

Please log in to read the full chapter