하나 (One)

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

My eyes open slowly the darkness fading out quickly, bright lights blind me immediately once they are cracked. Once they are fully open do I notice I have no idea where I am, or who I am for that matter?

 

Everything felt so odd. What was going on? My whole body felt stiff.

 

I sat up slowly not sure of how to do anything correctly. My legs felt like dead weight, it was so so odd.

 

Was this a hospital?

 

My knowledge of basic things was still there. But of other things I couldn't quite place.

 

I notice an IV was in my arm and hooked to the metal stand beside me. How did I know the name's for these things but not remember my own name?

 

"Oh my lord." A foreign sound enters my ears. "You're awake." My head flings in the direction of the door.

 

A woman stood at the door in a Nurse's uniform. She quickly ran out of the room leaving me alone once more.

 

Or so I thought?

 

I take in more of the room and notice there's another bed beside mine and it wasn't empty. There was a man lying beside me, he was peacefully asleep but hooked up to machines similar to the ones I found at my bedside.

 

I noticed a beeping sound coming from each machine. I think it signified our heart beats or something?

 

I felt a foreign sensation on my wrist causing me to glance at it. It was a hand.

 

"Ms. Kim are you alright?" A male spoke. He had on a white doctors coat and a name tag that read Doctor Lee.

 

I glance up at his face. "What's going on?" I manage to ask. Everything was so foreign. My own voice sounded foreign.

 

"Ms. Kim you were in an accident over a year ago and have been in a coma ever since." He spoke softly.

 

"I'm sorry? I don't understand. I don't know who I am? Can you tell me?" I reply and a look of understanding crosses his features.

 

"You are Kim Rowoon. That," He points over to the man in the bed beside me. "Is your older brother, Kim Hanbin."

 

I slowly turn to look at the man who was supposedly my brother. He had black hair that was neatly cut, I'm sure someone had been taking care of it. Or maybe he did himself?

 

"Is he okay?" I ask glancing back at Doctor Lee.

 

"He's also been in a coma since the accident." He replies.

 

A sudden feeling of sorrow hits me. I had a family? If I had a brother I had a mother and father as well?

 

"Do I have other fa

Please log in to read the full chapter