셋 (Three)

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I had on what looked to be summer dress. It was yellow with white flowers on it. I grabbed my phone after hearing it buzz. I couldn't see what was on the message but whatever it was sent me into a fit of giggles.

 

I took off down the stairs towards the door. Once I'm there I bring my hands up to flatten my hair down and then to smooth my dress out before reaching for the door handle.

 

Once the door opens a male appears behind the door. He was short, his messy dark hair was blown every which way from the wind, his pure brown eyes formed into an eye-smile.

 

He sent me a wide smile before I'm opening the door wider.

 

"Oh is Jinho here?" A unfamiliar voice calls from behind me.

 

-

 

My eyes fly open and I'm flinging up to sit up straight.

 

"Jinho." I draw the attention of Aecha who must've been about to exit the room.

 

"Jo Jinho." Was his name. Suddenly there's like a switch being in my body. There's like a flood of warm water going throughout my entire body as I remember.

 

I remember whenever mom died, when I started school, when Aecha started school. When Shiyeon graduated, whenever I met Jinho for the first time in middle school, our first kiss all the way to when we started dating. When Hanbin graduated all the way until the accident.

 

Aecha rushes to my bedside. "Rowoon are you alright?"

 

"I remember." I grab her by the shoulders. "Aecha I remember everything!"

 

It was like I could see relief flooding into her as a small smile forms on her face.

 

"I'm happy for you." She smiles.

 

After a heart warming reunion I let out a few tears of mourning for reliving my mothers death. And for basically relieving my father and sister's. And lastly for Jinho's.

 

I pull back from Aecha's embrace. "Can you take me to see Jinho's grave?" I had already been to our father's and Shiyeon's. and to revisit our mother's.

 

She stiffened once more.

 

"I can't." She murmurs.

 

"Aecha I already know everything? Why can't you?"

 

"Because I don't know where he is, Rowoon." She states. "When we arrived here at the hospital they took us to separate rooms. It was only after my first treatment than I found out they took him to a different hospital upon his family's request. He went to the one he was born in."

 

She paused.

 

"After I got treated I tried to contact them to which I got no answer. Once I was completely healed I went to the hospital but his parents refused to let me see him." She informs me. "They weren't happy with us at all. They never even came to see you, Rowoon."

 

"So you didn't even get invited to the funeral?" I ask slightly angry.

 

She shook her head looking away. "I don't know even know if he died. He may still be in a coma like both you and Hanbin?"

 

I flung my covers off my legs hoping my memory returning allowed me to walk again but I was wrong to hope. It didn't matter that I had remembered everything my body still needed to remember how to walk.

 

Aecha holds me close. "Don't you'll hurt yourself. I'll ask Hwitaek to come visit and tell you."

 

I nod. Hwitaek would know.

 

-

 

Hwitaek arrived a day later. He was definitely different from what I remembered. He had blonde hair now and looked older even if only a year and a half passed.

 

"Sorry I've been meaning to come visit." He hugs me tight after he enters.

 

"It's alright." I smile. "It's good to see you."

 

He nods. "I heard from Aecha that you remember everything now."

 

I nod enthusiastically. "Yes I do."

 

He chuckles. "I suppose I'm not entirely the one you're wanting to see then?"

 

I sheepishly nod. "Sorry."

 

"It's alright, I'd be the same if I was in your shoes." He takes my hand. "But I'm afraid I won't be much help in finding him."

 

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

 

"After he woke up his parents refused to let us meet him." He states.

 

"Wait, he woke up?" I say my hands clenching onto his.

 

He nods. "He was only in a coma for three weeks."

 

My heart floods with warmth. He was alive.

 

But for some reason I frown. "Why hasn't he come to visit me then?"

 

He sighs moving one hand up to place on my shoulder. "He doesn't remember anything past h

Please log in to read the full chapter