Prologue

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prologue,

I rest my head on Jinho's shoulder as the van continued down the road. I had finally convinced my dad and Jinho had convinced his family to allow him to go on this vacation together after three years of being together.

 

Jinho and I had gotten together at the end of freshman year of high school. We had been dating ever since and this year we'd finally graduate high school.

 

My dad sat in the drivers seat while my older sister, Shiyeon messed around on her phone in the passenger seat. I sat in the middle row of seating with my older brother, Hanbin to my right and Jinho to my left. My little sister Aecha sat in the back already asleep.

 

I smiled to myself, mom would be so proud that we finally got ourselves together to go on a vacation.

 

My mother passed away shortly after Aecha was born. Aecha was almost 16 now and it probably has affected her the most since she didn't get to meet mom. She had no memory of her since she was so young during her passing.

 

I'm just glad we are finally going on a vacation together.

 

Jinho in turn rests his head on mine our hands joining together. I let out a content sigh and let my eyes draw closed sleep coming to me quickly.

 

I don't know how long passed but the next thing I felt was extreme pain.

 

"Rowoon? Hanbin?" Aecha's voice echoes through dead silence. She sounded desperate and upset. "

Please log in to read the full chapter