[+3]Reviews - FREELANCERS

BIG SHOT - A BIGHIT SURVIVAL SHOW// WAITING FOR LAST EXTENSIONS
 

the freelancers

Reviews.


 

jung sanghwan

hyunsik -  rock star package

Bang Sihyuk is going through the different applications handed in by producer Kim as his eyes keep being stuck on a very specific one. 
"If that isn't a face I've already seen", he says and nods in approval. Producer Kim  lets out a little sigh. "He already debuted. His company however didn't see a lot of potential in him."
The CEO grins. "Should we give this boy a chance to prove they were wrong?"
Producer Kim doesn't look all too happy. "I wouldn't, but as I know you, you still will, am I right?"
"Absolutely.", Bang Sihyuk answers and puts the app on the pile of applicants he considers as potential competition for his trainees.

Hey there! Thank you for being my very first applicant and also Sanghwan is a very interesting character with lots and lots of potential to cause trouble whereas he just wants to do what he loves. Music. Non-commercial music. I am very curious of how far he'll get with this attitude! He's
accepted.

 

nam ilyong

hohyeon -  bboy rapper 

"What is with this boy?"
Bang Sihyuk stands outside of the recording booth, looking inside through the glass walls, where Ilyong is currently being interviewed and pulls his most effective aegyo. The CEO frowns a little but can't help it and chuckles.
"His name is Nam Ilyong, he's from Bo$$ Ent.", the staff explains to him. 
"Oh...! So he's a newbie?", Hitman Bang wonders.
"No, he trained for 6-years."
At that he grins. "Interesting. Sounds promising."

Hello Hello! Thank you for applying to this story! Ilyong is for sure a very intriguing character. I like how he conflicts in being very mature in his ways but a kid at the same time and then the past of him that made him the person he is now. Also loved how he is connected to D.Soul and also how he manipulates the out of everyone to get what he wants.
 
Thanks for explaining me what I found was wrong before in the app. Ilyong hereby is  
accepted.

hong jinwoo

donghan -  power dancer 

The moment Hong Jinwoo leaves the auditioning hall, the selecting judges start discussing.
"He's a great dancer.", one of them mentions, while the others look as if mixed feelings are troubling them.
"But his singing is rather average and his rapping ... let's not talk about it.", another one argues. "So, what would carry this boy in direct competition with the BigHit trainees?"  
Another one chuckles.
"Probably his looks. Don't you think he'd make a good second Kim Seokjin?"
The others exchange quick glances and proceed contemplating.

Hi there! Thank you for applying to my story! I was pleasantly surprised to see Donghan being used as a faceclaim and Jinwoo seems like a character who can go through big development throughout the story and prove the world who he is and where he wants to be one day. Let's get right to it: Jinwoo is
accepted.

yoon kangdae

jooheon -  rapping jokester
 
For a long time Bang Sihyuk and his staffs have been sitting together, discussing about the different applicants. One in particular causes not only the CEO, but the entire board a headache. 
"Honestly, he didn't seem like he can make it when we interviewed him.", the interviewer in charge mentions. "He was a TS trainee and left because the conditions were too hard for him."
Another of the staffs vigorously shakes her head. "But he's an influencer on his rise. We might get profit out of him.", she claims.
"If he doesn't jump boat first, that is.", Bang Sihyuk notes and frowns as he goes through the boy's application once more. "Let's give him a chance. Maybe the boy will manage and surprise all of us."


Hey there! Thank you so much for applying and sorry for the long wait! Life has been keeping me busy. Kangdae brings many, very interesting aspects as a character and seeing Jooheon used as a faceclaim makes me happy whenever I see it. Music. Non-commercial music. Let's see where the journey might take him! He's accepted.





 

lee taejun

Zimo -  allrounder ceo
 
When the BigHit CEO is further going through his pile of Freelancer applications, everyone's eyes are stuck to him like flies in honey. Bang Sihyuk just reads the name of the applicant when a grin starts covering his lips. He looks up and finds everyone eyeing him curiously. 
"Oh, you've been waiting for my reaction on this one!", he exclaims before he immediately puts the app on the pile of accepted applicants.
"YG will bite his the moment he sees Lee Taejun being part of my show."
Little does he know, that this freelancer might be more of a hassle than an actual delight to him sooner or later.

Hello! I'm so thankful you applied with this character, I'm so in love with this concept and I love all of the bonus materials you gave in particular.
Also, using Hakyeon as a dancing twin for group projects is gold. He was such a burden to his team and I see Taejun being the same to his. Long story short, Taejun is not accepted, he's hereby
chosen.


 

kwon jaejin

youngmin  -  the avenger
 
"Look at that.", CEO Bang says and stops at the application in his hands. "A lost sheep is looking for its way back home."
The board of members are watching the CEO as he has a smile on his face while going through the application. 
"Kwon Jaejin is back."
The coaches that sit at the table as well, all stare at him, some of them looking happy, some of them looking rather indifferent.
"He is accepted, isn't he?", coach Happy wants to know.
Bang Sihyuk's smile doesn't fade as he goes through Jaejin's documents.

Hey there! Sorry for the long wait! I was planning to review all the incoming apps earlier, but I didn't reckon with real life (as always).  Thank you so much for applying, I really enjoyed reading Jaejin's app and his concept is very interesting!
Him leaving BigHit because he was so petty about them not debuting him yet is glorious. I can't wait to see how well he's going to do among the freelancers and if he will or will not regret leaving BigHit before the show started (probably not in the beginning but that might change later XD Who knows).

Jaejin is accepted!

myeong jinwoo

kim minjae - vocal returnee
 
The entirety of the BigHit trainees is gathered in front of a black board on which dozens of names are printed of white papers. Some of the trainees are cheering, some of them angrily turn away and some even start crying. It's one of the older trainees that starts exclaiming a name. A name that causes more of the older trainees to joing him. "It's our Jinwoo! Myeong Jinwoo!"
"Are you sure it's him? Couldn't it be another Myeong Jinwoo?"
"No, I'm sure it's him! It must be him!"
The younger trainees stare at the older ones getting all excited. 
"Who are they talking about?"
"I don't know. But it's a freelancer they're happy about. Must be a loser."
"Probably."

I love Jinwoo. His story was so sad, jeez, it had me almost sobbing. Someone has to protect this precious child. I love everything about him and the mentioned reactions of the old and new trainees made me crack. You better bet on me using this for my story!
I'll keep it short. I won't accept Jinwoo. Because I'm 
choosing him 100% for this cast! Thank you for applying!

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent
 
The CEO's evaluation.









 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent
 
The CEO's evaluation.









 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent
 
The CEO's evaluation.









 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent
 
CEO's evaluation.









 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent
 
The CEO's evaluation.